Posts by DaBoiye

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)

I have a seemingly good system. Maybe I will make a guide for it... also, it works best for gable roofs, hip roofs I still have to figure out

I think trains are the most imminent group. For multiplayer it would rock, being able to connect cities/regions so everyone would start cities further apart, just like real life. However, being a pilot, I needed to go with planes!

Also we need to be able to do more while sitting. We should be able to eat and chat... it would make partys so much more enjoyable! also, with the cooking update I hope we can place food on tables, maybe first place a dish and then place food in the dish. and anyone could take the food from the dish to eat it.

as I understand there will be a update relatively soon including block rescaling and advanced placement. I hope we will get a cone block, then with the tree block textures I can finally make a palisade fort with pointed logs all around!

Glad you love the game just like all of us! But I don't think we will se the "Big Water Update" anytime soon... simply because it will be a Yuge things to create and implement and there are more glaring needs atm. However, I am excited for it when it does finally come.

I only say this is because people who are playing too survive and not just build don't have much too do. like 7 days to die you have too prepare your base for attacks and repair after wards. i mean if people don't want there stuff attacked that's what creative mode is for I believe

I just like building with a purpose behind it

ah ok, yeah singleplayer at this point doesn't have awhole lot of stuff to do. Having bears destroy as an option sounds more possible.

-I honestly don't think we will ever see bears attacking our houses... too much work down the drain if they would
    -I like this concept, that tombs (dungeons) hold rare items and tombs being the only way to get them
    -yes, we need fences or just planks being able to keep animals in, and a way to lure or drag them. and of course breeding and ownership on those animals too, but that's a whole nother update.
    -I know a map is planned but I don't know what type it is and how it will work or what features it will contain

Hey, DaBoiye here. I am just posting this because of a bug. I noticed it a long time ago but I assumed it was common and about to be fixed, but It hasn't been. here's the problem. (I have only noticed this in multiplayer) when placing blocks, a chunk about 15x15x50 just disappears. so if I am standing on those blocks I fall through them. however, the dirt is still underneath so I don't fall through the ground. and it is easily fixed, just place a block beside the gaping hole and all the blocks pop back into place. this is very annoying when building a skyscraper.

So, first of all I am very impressed with the weather and all the small fixes and tweaks. however, I cannot find a underground dungeon... has anyone found one?
    I was successful in finding a underwater one... even tho there were the same as the shack dungeon. And a question, are the traps spawnable, placable, and craftable?

Hey! DaBoiye here. here are a few things that could be adjusted to make the game better. #1 when first starting to play this game, the scrolling seemed counter-intuitive ( this is when u are scrolling thru the 5 quick access slots in your inventory) I don't know if it seemed this way for anyone else, besides seeing it in one or two steam reviews as a complaint. #2 this is my main idea. It also has to do with the 5 quick access slots. the numbers showing how many objects you have left in the stack could use some re-working. in some lighting and background, it is almost impossible to see how many items (example. blocks) you have left in that stack. maybe do those numbers colored or something to make them readable In all situations