Posts by Minotorious

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.1 (2024-09-02)

oooh you mean the actual in game map, i.e. the item.

In that case did the server owner change the name of the server? The maps are saved locally on each player's PC, they are not on the server. And they are named after the server IP address and name so if either one of those changes then the a new empty map folder is created.

It was sooo much fun :D I almost lost my voice from talking to people all day hahaha but it was good. And we were drinking and eating like crazy every night :D

I have noticed that in the "autogm1list", there is a random Steam ID that is not mine or anyone I have allowed since I have not allowed anyone to be on gm 1. I have had to delete 3 steam id's that are all different from the list. Is there a hack that players are doing to make them able to go into gm 1 mode?

sorry for the late reply I was away on vacation. I am not aware of any bugs in the plugin, have you set the settings correctly?

Autogm1Mode=on (or off)
    Autogm1DeniedPermGroup=SomePermGroup (gives you the option to deny access to autogm1 on login to one of your permission groups)

The autogm1 mode is an on/off setting to allow or not allow everyone on the server to use the autogm1 service. If you don't want anyone using it you would have to set it to "off" (I think the default is "on")

if you want for your admins to have access to the autogm1 plugin then you have to add all your other players to one permission group and write the name of that permission group in the "Autogm1DeniedPermGroup=" setting. There is currently no way to deny autogm1 to multiple permission groups.

Hey all as Gamescom Köln is quickly approaching I would like to let you know that I will be participating with a gaming company from Canada, Polymorph Games, and their game Foundation so if anyone would like to come by and meet and of course check out the game you are most welcome :)

Hope to see some of you guys there :)

Were you banned from a specific server? Because I can see your account on the forum here has no warnings or penalties on it.

If yes then you have to discuss it with the server owner/admins as all servers are privately owned and operated. As such we have no control over them.

The default game time speed is 1.75 which means that 1 in-game minute takes 1.75 real-life seconds. Night starts at about 2200 and ends at around 0800 i.e. about 10 in-game hours thus about 17.5 real-life minutes.

On the other hand day lasts the remaining 14 hours i.e. 24.5 real-life minutes.

If you don't want night you can use the console, opens with the `/~ key next to 1 and below Esc, and type in "tod 8" (without quotes) to make it 0800 instantly, ofc you can use any number between 0 and 23 to set the time.

Additionally by pressing the L key you can turn on the debug light mode so you can see around you at any time of day.

PS: you pressed Q by accident and dropped your stone axe.

You need to click on where it says DISK to sort it with the highest value on top. From the screenshot you can see RW uses 0MB/s but the usage is still at 100%, there must be something else running on that PC. Or as Devidian said the disk is corrupt but that would cause you problems with other applications and games too I would think.