I am just a player of this game but
Usually few things fix most issues when dealing with a java game
1. download latest java http://www.java.com figure out if game likes 32 bit or 64 bit java
2. update graphics card in your case NVIDIA for your OS
3. Check requirements if you exceed them.
4. Look at errors.
Based on my normal trouble shooting list I start with
2. Your graphic card "NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT" with "2015/01/30"?
I am not sure if they use dates for that version number but have you updated you graphics card driver recently in last month?
That needs to be updated for all games to run their best.
If not should do that first.
4. Looking at errors are you sure you have that dll in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Rising World\JavaFMod64.dll" did you rename folders after installing?
Side questions: since looks like missing references and missing libraries
Are you sure it downloaded the full game before you launched?
Your running that on non-steam version you have to be sure to follow instructions and downloading everything.
Also are you trying to run it as server or single player.
If this doesn't help you I am sure the tech support guys will help you soon.