Command Question

• I just bought Rising World and I have a few questions about the command controls. (There will likely be more in the future.)

What do I click to use the [add] and [subtract] command?

I am on macOS and when I click delete nothing happens, even when I click fn+delete. Is this a problem that is only found on Mac computers?

• I just bought Rising World and I have a few questions about the command controls. (There will likely be more in the future.)

I am on macOS and when I click delete nothing happens, even when I click fn+delete. Is this a problem that is only found on Mac computers?

What do you use for the grid?

I use add and subtract for adjusting the grid on Windows P.C.

Do you mean in the crafting menus? if so that is the amount of the object that your crafting that you will get (if you have enough resources)

You can change the key bindings in the options or in the config properties in the Rising World folder.

Key_Add (+)

Key_Substract (-)

But the +/- keys on the keyboard don't work. They only work with the numeric keypad. The +/- command works for the grid and for blueprints as well.

I changed the keys to ´ and # for example.

It works fine. Goodl luck. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!