(Gaming Voids) - Gaming Development Missing Features

• Alrighty then...... This is news I wasn't expecting to hear, though further proves why Japanese & Chinese games are continuing to surpass western games more and more each and every year. And European games, such as Rising World being a good hit with people.

---------

- Saints Row Reboot - Went Woke & Hate Their Fans:

https://nichegamer.com/2021/08…t-the-tone-of-past-games/

Saint's Row Reboot is now announced, now with unlikeable characters. Knowing nothing, I waited until I've seen the trailer, seen what it has to offer preferring the enemy Orange dudes over the hipster purple folks, just like every other comment. RIP Saint's Row. I've known people who played it, seen people play it, and would expect much more than seeing generic weirdness added onto it turning it into a weird-fest.

Also, pick any video, it'll say the same thing. I'll just post Quartering because of simplicity.

We are not backing down on this,” the official account replied. “It’s brand new, we get the knee jerk reaction, no one has rebooted like this before. We have lots more to show.” The account replied the same way again, clarifying that “We get it, it’s new and it’s a shock reaction to a reboot like no other. The gif was supposed to convey that.”

Not backing down? You're that insistent to go against the grain to ruin everything. Nice. You even gaslight your fanbase just because people want quality over quantity garbage.

"It's brand new, we get the knee jerk reaction"...... Nah, you got it because you went rogue. You failed. I'm on the bandwagon of wanting to play as the stereotypical orange dudes over the alleged "good guys" on the purple side. And this is why Asian games tend to be more attractive because IT FOCUSES ON GAMEPLAY AND ART.

I wish the western game developers would comprehend this. I mean, they do, they would much shovel garbage. They've been raised to preach, hence why sane people are trying to flee from Oculus to other VR manufacturers such as Pico Neo 3 or Decagear VR. Or why they play Asian games.

While most of the criticism was levied over how the characters looked and acted, more recent criticisms have come via coverage from PC Gamer, titled that the reboot “won’t be as edgy as its predecessors.” Their report explains what the new game will involve based on the first few minutes of gameplay and cutscenes they saw.

Count me out. We need our breath of fresh air, again, hence why Asian media tends to win in this area. Same with the occassional European media still tied to reality, not insanity.

It's like removing both James Bond and his pistol from the movie. It becomes a bland movie, and they've actually done that attempting to turn Bond into a woman. Failed. You need the intelligence, artistic know-how, and creative flow like a Japanese artist making Anime/Manga, even now Chinese. Ironically, the Chinese can make a better Bond film than the woke weirdoes.

“We love [the old Saints Row games], but we also recognize those are games of a time. They made sense within that era, and we were able to do things that felt good back then. But that tone is not something that we feel like we want to do today. We had a different kind of story that we wanted to tell.

THEY ARE STILL RELEVANT. What the f*** are you god damn smoking. Holy god damn..... This is why I always get wound up losing my s*** all because these developers can't comprehend simple crap, why we have so many gaming voids, and why they want easy money not wanting to put the necessary effort into anything.

"games of a time".... THEY. ARE. STILL. RELEVANT. We haven't shifted any god damn eras yet. We're still in the relevant era. Just because they assume SJW retardation is an Era means they need to go back to a proper legit school. And then (again) people wonder why Asian games (and the odd European) tends to shine brightly to these turd Western games. Why do you think I keep posting Genshin Impact and Azur Lane.... I'm sorry to Red51, but there is a legit reason.

YOU WANTED TO PREACH TO THE PEOPLE BY HIJACKING EVERY POPULAR MEDIA OUTLET TO PREACH POLITICS. Let me play as the orange dudes or kindly 'GTFO'.

Middle finger to Saint's Row Reboot :)

------------

(Orange Dudes - People would much rather play as these folks than the new Purple folks.)

Well, you guys just got another gaming void created thanks to the developers behind Saint Row Reboot. There may be SOME redeeming factors to the game, let's just hope they put far more than 'The Last of Us II had done.

I feel bad for us Westerners, especially North Americans. We keep getting trash games while having to rely on Asian & European talent to fill in the voids :nerd:

-----------

I can't wait for Tuesday to roll around so we can happily play Rising World's multiplayer, or at least try. Time to hear my computer howl, revving up and down every minute. :dizzy:

• Sorry for the constant spam, just had to make a disclaimer post because it was pointed out to me. Certain things (I believe) were taken out of context so I now feel I need to clarify things before people potentially take things further out of context. Maybe spun further out of context, who knows.

-------

- Asian Games Good - Western Games Bad:

It may be potentially viewed that I hate each and every western game. Not the case. My goal is to point out corruption, frustration, and where developers could have potentially improved, or even ventured to. Various gaming voids game devs could have filled, yet refused.

I have a lot of Western games in my library (even on platforms I no longer play) with Asian made games taking up the slack on the other half. Western games usually tend to be a hit-or-miss, more so when they go political, or fail to be games altogether. I've abandoned a lot of western games, as I have eastern games, all because of the grind. I have a bias to Asian media because of how restrictive, limiting, and self-censoring those media formats tend to be. I enjoyed the raw nature of European films, some South American films, and eventually into Japanese ones to then lean heavily there. Traditional Europeans are wise, modern ones with SJW narratives are not. I've pointed them out, as I have with American-ized ones. Games/media have to be raw & pure.

I'm aware there will be confusion because of the way I word things, how people perceive my postings, and how other people were raised in their surroundings.

I've been spoiled by Japanese Anime and games with games being genuinely fun and entertaining, especially on the Nintendo (on and off), Sega Genesis, Playstation 2-3, and etc. Nier: Automata, various Japanese indie games (even lewd ones), even normal indie games. They hit harder emotionally, have more of a rush, better music, tending to focus on things in a more visually pleasing manner.

Western games are cruder, though gradually leaning more into the Asian market with modding, anime model importing, etc. Vocals, design, etc. Where they once lacked with features they're now gaining them. Not always, though in certain situations. There are a lot of fun ones, don't get me wrong. I love Battlefield 1942, Perfect Dark, and even some newer ones escaping my mind. Harder to remember because of my bias. Yeah.

I have games from various regions, as with others. Tower Unite, Conan Exile, Terraria, Atlantic Fleet, Flight Sim 2020, and etc. If I have time and patience I do play whatever I find interesting. I wish I could play the polish Witcher games. I still have yet to do that. Maybe on the Steam Deck. Who knows. So many games to play, so little time. Goes without saying I would be playing Rising World, it needs to mature.

Americans & Europeans are currently caught up in a political civil-war tainting their games allowing Japanese & Chinese politically resistant markets to flourish. That was my point to the above posting. When you show weakness other people shall exploit it in other regions, possibly even keeping it in their native region. I've seen some games rise and fall through either complacency, or even tardiness when they could have been so much more. (KanColle allowing Azur Lane to flourish, etc). Then there are games I can't pick up for how bloated and expensive they are. Call of Duty VR is one of them, as is Ark Survival, among others. Flight Sim 2020 is an exception.

--------

Audience:

For the 'new audience' part, I doubt it. Why make games for non-existent people, or those in the 1%. Why make games for abusive people? This isn't VR, they aren't VR, they're just trolls. Why cater to people who want to see the gaming and movie industry ruined? This isn't some Alt-right Youtube rant, this is about people having fun with games and media, not a 'new audience'. Everything stays the same, only the way we tell a story changes. We still want to have fun with things still staying true to the lore and atmosphere behind it. With how bad American media has become people are migrating to Anime & Manga (Japanese market), and now the growing Chinese market also because they want proper media, not preaching political ones.

• Activision Caught Plagiarizing Anime Art in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare:

Even if I'm getting certain amounts of push-back, it appears my point is still being proven right time and time again with how western game developers keep slacking (minus Red51 and the special indie games) while Asian games tend to perform better. Why Asian games are desired more. Granted, that isn't always the case with how I'm generalizing seeing as how 2-3 Japanese games have gone on a foreign IP banning spree allowing China to take over in various gaming voids caused by Japanese stiffness.

- Activision has plagiarized art from a Japanese show called 'Goblin Slayer' by editing official art from an opening.

(Then they also plagiarized from another Japanese artist for their Call of Duty Mobile banner.)

I thought western made games were supposed to be far superior not needing to tap into the Anime element. I thought Anime was trash, is 'lewd' and all this crap I keep hearing people say degrading the musical composers, the animators with poor pay, and all the hard work that goes behind it.

Activision just lost more 'good will' points here, as noted in the article.

-------------

- Counter-Point - Japanese Games IP banning foreign accounts:

A friend notified me how Japanese games are banning foreign IPs forcing people to use their external services, services which are sometimes sub-par.

--

- Fate/Grand Order (F/GO):

Fate/Grand Order used to be this very big popular mobile game featuring heroes from the past, present, and some slight modernized variants. You would explore one historical area to another, though in a more 'creative liberty' manner trying to restore corruption into peace. Various realities, realms, and etc. People spent countless cash trying to summon one 'Servant' to the point they've wasted $3,000-20,000 of their life savings. One person even personally traveled to the UK to visit King Arthur's alleged resting place to summon 'Saber', never obtained her.

The Japanese Server IP banned people recently (as in a few years ago) gradually taking their client off more and more accessible sites preventing foreigners from ever playing their Japanese game ever again. I can't tend to Scathach, or my other servants any more. A real proper shame. I'm being forced onto their EN server, though haven't even touched that either with how time consuming everything is. I lost my progress, I'm not going to join EN version. I'd rather play their Fate/Extella & 'Fate/Extella Link' games over their crap. It's on Steam, I have it, and I can always play it "whenever".

They also refuse to make a proper open world game, similar to KanColle, to the point I view them as struggling, even though they may be doing financially great from people called 'whales' constantly spending money. IP banning is what killed it for me, even if I can simply VPN. They have an FGO Arcade, something they and KanColle (below) are both heavily focused on, though fear these moves is what is killing both of them. They both were to put FGO Arcade and KanColle Arcade onto Steam they'd fair far better.

They both refuse so it sucks to them. They don't want to do what's proper, <redacted> them.

--

- Kantai Collection (KanColle):

Game used to be the biggest thing on the interweb until the developers chose to side with unfair RNG and 'threading-the-needle' mechanics. You weren't allowed freedom in sorties, nor are you allowed to play the way you desire. They've updated their Flash game to a new engine, they however dropped the ball so painfully people simply dropped out before and after this. I've witnessed people leave left and right, and when they made game mechanics painfully severe to the point you have to play THEIR way, not ours.

They've even made a Vita game, something they should have continued supporting. They should have released it on Steam to keep updating and supporting it, even if it's gimmicky. They could have made bonus funds through modding support allowing people to purchase their game for that, and other forms. Kadokawa and DMM aren't the smartest, nor brightest bunch.

The character designs are great, as are the music, and the concept. It is what birthed Azur Lane (below). They're far too strict having became both complacent and arrogant. They believe they're doing the "right thing", also backed by the Japanese military, to the point they can't see straight. They can't comprehend what makes games fun, nor how to implement proper gameplay. They're tunnel-visioned on the focus on quality in sadness, the loss of their ships during WW2 that they may be blinded by their patriotic pride of the past. They've lost sight of what really needs to be done.

They also have an Arcade version of their game, something they proudly boast about, though sadly refuse to put it on Steam for proper accessibility and entertainment value. National pride and cruel gaming mechanics over actual gameplay. This is what allowed Azur Lane to quickly take over where KanColle failed.

Blame the developers in their various blinded manner. National pride, complacency, and other factors. Refusing to see outside the box. They do welcome foreigners, they however make everything so 'formal' in the past (like Nintendo, or worse) to the point you have to enter a lottery to win a chance to play their game, to play their game, and how weird KanColle feels.

--

- Azur Lane (Korea):

Azur Lane has various servers for China, Japan, Korea, and the Western global market. Korean servers have been noted being the worst with the worst support, causing people to migrate to Japanese and the Global server. Seeing more and more foreign accounts on the global servers, that's fine. And on a hypocritical note, China banned and censored various forms of lewdness, even though they (behind the scenes) 'openly' violate woman of minority and of foreign birth. The hypocrisy is real. China is destroying their own game locally while Koreans aren't supporting their game.

Also, for where KanColle fails, Azur Lane does well. Azur Lane fills in various voids KanColle failed to deliever. The gameplay, events, and constant engagement, even if there are people with short attention spans now (on the flip side) bailing on the game from repetition, even if it is accessible. It may be China owned, and people hate the CCP (rightfully so), they however made a proper game both Kadokawa and DMM failed to make with KanColle. Granted, KanColle has added proper new Australian, Swedish, and other shipgirl from various nations. A little to late.

Azur Lane's problem is engagement and lacking 'Minor nations'. They're missing shipgirls KanColle has, as with Canadians, and a proper side game.

--

- Phantasy Star Online 2 & 'New Genesis':

As with F/GO (above), the IP ban and lacking content (as noted by a friend) is hindering the game. PSO2 IP banned people on their Japanese servers forcing them onto the global version. May be legit on paper, in practice people lost all their progress. Granted, they can also use VPNs, though can still get banned, etc. When you start IP banning everything becomes messy and stupid. I just wish Japanese folks weren't so 'traditional' or 'old fashioned' in their thinking. Maybe possibly even patriotically blinded. This game is seeing various growing pains while trying to co-exist with its other MMO. PSO2 and PSO2NG.

---------

Japanese and Chinese games aren't perfect, they however tend to do things the western market fails to do. Then you have the western market censoring Japanese and Chinese games (or the Chinese their own national games) because it offends the new corrupted mentalities in the west. Everything is "offensive", woman are 'lewded' even though people enjoyed it in the past and not now. Weird.

Everything seems backwards, wishy-washy and corrupted.

• ResetEra Triggered over Project Eve:

Just casually skimming through Youtube finding this video popping up under recommendation. I had a laugh while facepalming also because ResetEra is STILL promoting censorship and terroristic ideals. Then you wonder why Asian games tends to outperform western ones. Not solely because of lewd, but because of how free and fun these games are. North American & mostly European games tend to struggle to hold a candle to these games. Nier: Automata, among others.

I'm sure there shall be people here offended the female character in this game is 'sexy', though that also then goes to banning sexy woman in real life. You do that then things gets weird and silly. Everything gets silly to the point you would also have to ban bikini stores all around the world..... That's what people keep implying, whether they realize it or not when they say they hate these sorts of feminine characters in media. I'm not one for PS5 anymore because of their censorship tactics, anti-anime, anti-creativity....... People want to look at beautiful things after a stressful day, hence why I play Azur Lane, Genshin Impact while also waiting on Rising World to update to a point I can play it again. I hope Rising World doens't hold back.

I'm now more curious than ever to see what Project Eve shall be about, even if it may not be accessible to me. ResetEra is going on a terroristic rampage trying to ban everything anime, anything fun, anything gaming. People with genuine opinions showing interest in this game have been banned off their forum, hence the 'Terroristic' tagging. If I was to say this on Steam I would get a Steam moderation warning and a ban, though thankfully I hadn't obtained any in the 'butt hurt' thread in the offtopics.

So much for freedom of creativity and equality. The ironic and funny thing is how hypocritical ResetEra is by being racist and sexist when they're also trying to claim "equality" by shunning the female form for this game. They're ironically body shaming when they're trying to be "pro body".

I love how philosophical Nier: Automata gets with life and everything. What is time, existance, and how humanity is portrayed, something Marvel & DC still struggle with. They had a better grasp of it back in the 90s to blow it for SJW nonsense.

• So, to add onto the above posting I have two more tweets that randomly popped up onto my Twitter timeline without nudging it.

Games are not allowed to be beautiful and gorgeous. Everything is a sin. You're not allowed to do anything anymore because it's "offensive" and "rude", and etc. There is a reason Nier: Automata became the best game of the year, and it's not just because of "fan-service". It's the quality of the game, the story-telling, the deepness of the plot (not lewd), and the philosophical takes on life and life after humans. It's the big things, as it is the little things that make these games glow to the gamers. The music, the love letter mini-games to older game genres (2D Games). The lewd "fan-service" thing is just an easy thing to hijack similar to how Star Trek covers politics in its own manner. That series has been thrown under the gutter since Discovery.

Fake journalists and fragile people being offended about natural elements of life continue to prove why Anime, Manga, and Asian games tend to be favoured over North American and corrupted European games. Not all European games, just some European game devs. I've made note of one "brave" and politically corrupted German game developer lost track of reality.

The thing is, 'Project Eve' is just your standard game like any other, only westerners are offended while the other more normalized groups have to keep defending freedom in gaming to only be gaslight by easily hijackable points like lewdness and politics. RIP Star Trek for their easily hijackable political points. It's just a god damn game...........

-------------------

Saint's Row Remake & Developer Gaslighting fanbase:

RE: (Gaming Voids) - Gaming Development Missing Features

As noted in the above link, the drama continues with fans desiring lore accurate fun. It's fine do to do spin-offs and remakes, at least put some effort into making something people can relate to.

"You just don't know you want it yet".

Maybe...... I'm tracking this game "for science" to see how much of a screw up it is while taking notes. How much sass and weirdness these developers tweet out while other games simply release games for entertainment purposes.

Agreed. Rather play as the baddies.

EA sure experienced a brutal backlash for trying to inject corrupted politics into their game. It's fine to have woman in a game, they don't know how to make it tasteful, and with class.

Hope you and the team like wasting years of your life to produce something noone wants. Maybe listen to the market more next time, might actually make something people want.

Its amazing developers aint realized that we keep buying remasters cause games use to be better.

And that's the sad part. Not dedicating your time, effort, and energy to actual products that actually should be made. Should have made something people actually want. You know, supply and demand? The thing that drive the economy in this world. When I say something people and game developers always assume I'm a moron, or something along those lines never adding in things that would actually improve a game. I'm glad certain games, even Rising World, listened to me. When game developers ignore feedback their games end up dying.

Supply and demand....... There is a demand, you supply it. There is a void, you need to fill it.

• I'm aware there are certain people who want to counter-yell at me, just know that I seek quality in gaming. Honesty & game developer integrity. I wouldn't have made this thread if game developers would simply make games out of passion filling in voids naturally. Again, I grew up in an era when game developers, modders, Japanese game devs, etc would just fill in the gaps from the get-go. Now? You have people bouncing around trying to seek Twitter clout instead of make proper games filling in these voids being naturally filled in the past through passion. You try requesting or demanding for this same quality you get gaslit, strawmanned, and shamed. It's depressing.

---------

In today's news I found out a game I'm following is being freelanced by Slovakian game developers. More hype.

Not sure if this is wise when it comes to German-Slovak relations, though am aware of Slovakians speaking German for business reasons. Or at least one of my relatives.

Why is this relevant, etc? Just makes me happy seeing Slovakians being represented in the gaming world when it's always either American, Czech, or the 'mainstream'. Czech game developer appearing to make the necessary games we desire also (even though I've been done wrong by a Czech family stealing my Slovakian Koruna paper money). Good stuff. Nice seeing Slovaks getting spotlighted, especially having family and relatives there.... Well, a few left. Age. I grew up seeing European transportation being FAR better than our Canadian counterpart in Ottawa. Slovakia's Bratislava has awesome buses which appears more like travel buses, as with trams, Trollybuses, and certain plane types. Even the boats are nicely unique. Also nice knowing Slovakia has one of the nicest looking flying cars.

I've modded Transport Tycoon with Tatra trams spamming them everywhere. Even the Tatra buses from the 2003-2008 era. I'm following Soviet Republic because of those Tatra trams and buses. I haven't bought it, I'm however interested. This is why I say certain European game developers are better than American ones because voids get filled 'naturally'. Naturally is the keyword :). Asian, European, then North American. In that order.

Who knows if we can have these trams and buses in Rising World, I however love the mention of Slovakia. Devin Castle & Bratislava's scenery add-on in Flight Sim 2020, how Slovakia (then, Czechoslovakia) even made a river monitor. I'm purely Canadian (born Canadian), just love tugging at my Slovakian side because I find it more appealing. I love the more 'natural' aspect of Europe more than the fake Canadian stuff I see, especially the growing fake Americanized Europe I see now (at a glance and when I was there after 2003 onward). 2008....... I love the food, the architecture, the transportation. Sometimes, even the technological vibes. Some parts are in the future, others in the past. It's an interesting mix. Slovakia has an interesting mix. Same with the Germans.

Link to Bratislava in Flight Sim 2020:
    https://flightsim.to/file/1079/bratislava-city-pack-0-1

Hype! This is what I'm talking about. Naturally filling in voids :)

I miss when everything was fun, genuine, and properly entertaining. Sorry to Red51, I'm just genuinely getting so frustrated because I feel I'm getting forced down a tunnel similar to cattle forced down tunnels into trucks, etc when it comes to entertainment. Everything is "offensive" nowadays. Rising World has the potential to allow us to breath fresh air again, as with these other indie developers. Support one, support others and you build up a nice community of proper games.

• This one is for the Germans. German pride, and all that.

(I even admire Germans in Azur Lane, SIlent Hunter 3, & KanColle for their breath of fresh air there.)

---------

MIcrosoft Flight Sim - 2020 - Junkers JU-52:

FINALLY! Another void has been filled in, and a German one at that. This one took a painfully long time to release, was delayed once, and people were genuinely frustrated by the delay. For the Germans (and plane enthusiasts), the JU-52 has finally been added a month after Germany's Austria's and Switzerland's scenery update. Nice! I've had great experiences with this plane in FSX, now in Flight sim 2020. I've waited many months for this plane to release, even saw it frustratingly delayed from September 8th till 29th. A lot of precious time burned up which could have been spent flying this beauty. I'm thankful and grateful we have this great plane now.

Saw this JU52 being flown almost enmass in my Ottawa area in game, and in North Bay, Ontario. I counted roughly up to 10 people having ownership of this $15-20 plane (currency variations per region). Worth the wait, flies well, handles well. Need to learn how to land it.

- Flying over Ottawa viewing some nostalgic scenery

It's amazing how well it handles during night flying. Make sure to have a GPS, altitude read, and a map. Can't figure out what gauge is the altitude.

1 hr and 40 min to get from Ottawa to North Bay. Deviations, engine start ups, oil to warm up to 40 c. Fun.

--------------

This posting is a happy story. I'm happy. I love how we finally have good planes to play with in the gaming world once again, especially having wasted around a month for it to release and another month anticipating it to release for Sept 8th.

I'm aware we're getting gliders in Rising World, just wonder if we may have helicopters or planes in Rising World. I know I request a lot, I'm however stuck in that loop wondering what modes of transportations we'll have. For now, enjoy your glorious German engineering being digitally immortalized in Flight Sim. Has me wondering if this plane would at all fit in Rising World. Short take-offs, can land almost anywhere. Carry people and supplies. Rising World is a German game so it would be appropriate to see the JU-52's in Rising World. Pace them slightly faster than a horse, or something.

- JU-52, as seen in the 'Valkyrie' movie

- JU-52, as seen in 'Strike Witches' anime.

(Anime is 'fan-servicy' (lewdish), yet very fun to watch. Highly entertaining with combat, comedy, & character growth is what people mainly come for.)

• You know the whole thing about my vent about Canadians not being added into games, etc? Yeah, while game developers whine and moan how 'Minor Nations' are pain to add into their game, etc I've been seeing a lot of Canadian pride in Flight Sim 2020. Mainly by the community and third parties adding various Canadian planes, skins, and airliners, etc. Where is this same love for war games, and other games? Have been having fun there until Rising World and other games get up to speed.

Corsair - Default texture - A plane we have in Gatineau's Vintage wing airshow.

Not Canadian, just that we Canadians have this exact paintjob on our Corsair (unless it comes up from USA). This is partially cheating on my end though. Authenticity is there though, as a payware Corsair plane.

---

- TBM9 - Canadian themed.

One of your basic planes holding a Canadian themed skin. Proudly done, not half-assed. Good stuff.

---

- King Air - Canadian Themed:

Can't really see it, it's (This one). There is also a fictional (Search and rescue) one also.

---

We have yet to get an Avro Arrow, but we WILL get a Twin Otter. I've also been pushing this Twin Otter for Rising World with how versatile and low-speed, high carrying it can be. It's your 'jack of all trades' type plane. It masters short take-offs and landings, and even carries passengers and cargo. It's perfect for Rising World.

Twin Otter - Aerosoft:

If we can just get this plane in Rising World that would be absolutely glorious. I'm spoiled by flying in games now. Gliding would be cool, and I'd support it. Flying with a Twin Otter set to an average rendering distance the player base can handle would be sweet.

--------

It's things like these I'm vocal about, just wanting to praise more voids being filled. I'm hoping Rising World can fill these voids in when the time is right. Sorry for being so obnoxious, I have to be. I have to be the nudger so things can get done wishing war gaming developers would stop throwing tantrums, learning from the Japanese and flight sim community. I'm happy for Flight sim. Can't wait to see Rising World being pushed in this nice direction also with plugins, mods, etc.

Still tracking Rising World wishing to play.

• Alright, I guess I'll just post it here unless Red51 wants to get rid of this for moderation reasonings. DM me if this is a problem.

--------

- Little Witch Nobeta - Canceling Fun and Entertainment; Hololive voicing ties:

Basically, I had a fight on a Steam forums because I became curious, observing and posting essentially an "throw-away" posting. It triggered a few people who are still angered by this, still angry (actually fuming, etc) to the point they abused report buttons because they wanted to hijack a forum while also posting off-topic things for LWN. They raged so much all because I called them out on their plastic behaviour to which they keep acting as if I murdered their family, something which I find stupid. All this because I was curious as to why people were hating on LWN finding out it's political relating to Chinese hating anything to do with Hololive even though they shot themselves in the foot, etc. They hate LWN because it's also Taiwanese. It gets nasty. As for the two I had to deal with, they have personal issues needing a therapist to deal with, something "they" (no names given) simply won't do.

Part 1:

Yeah, it's been falsely noted I've been allegedly "seething" at any fake opinions noted. If they were genuine I would have respected any actual opinions they've had.

-------

Part2:

----------

Steam Moderation Bias:

Steam has allegedly dealt with the harassment LWN had to deal with by purging negative reviews. Review bombing spam all because Hololive is associated wit that game. Allegedly. I still see negative reviews.

I however still have my issues to deal with, though thankfully it's died down to where it's more "human". Steam however hates my guts (has a vendetta against me) to which they ban me for everything. They hate me. They keep claiming everything follows the "forum rules and regulations" which I do find 2% technically true, everything else not so much. If they dislike harassment so much then why do they leave actual trolls alive and kicking? Why do they warn and ban you for desiring co-op, or something more natural to a discussion. Even agreeing with other posters. Trolls even admitted to trolling FOUR times with nothing done to them, yet I get stuck with a ban from Oct 17-24, something which was undone on the 20th because I vented heavily to Steam support for ignoring me, as they had done previously. Lame.

I don't mind moderation, just do it right. Don't play favourites. Moderate neutrally without picking sides......... I left them a message then closed the ticket myself. I thanked them for this "common-curtesy", though not sure if 'Chester' read it as such. I'm still disappointed with Steam moderation feeling as if they've been hijacked by ResetEra and Reddit moderators.

I left a ticket the same day I obtained a ban. Nothing. It's until I left an angry second ticket I've obtained a response...... I'm thankful they lifted the ban, though they should have went with a warning. Just straight up banning me for getting dragged into other people's nonsense is idiotic. They constantly preach about rules yet can't apply it evenly. Hypocrites. Don't wag your rule book as if it's some bible then not applying it on other users........Lead by example.

Steam moderation is at the point I can get banned for saying "Rising World is awesome. It's like Skyrim meets Minecraft".... The reason (for a warning/ban) could be as obscure and moronic as "Praising a third party developer. Lacking mainstream games".

It appears they've recruited ResetEra and Reddit moderators going out on SJW campaigns. VRChat forums even has moderators wanting to go against the developer team. It's fine to violate and murder developers, yet when I support features added to a game that is when it's against TOS. Screw off. They may allegedly support the harassment on indie game developers from what I'm experiencing lately......

Indie games suck, etc etc; Yadda, yadda. Screw Indie games, they're inferior to Mainsteam games........ (Sarcasm).

-------

Again, if Red51 doesn't want this here I can always save this elsewhere. Just experimenting, noting this while I can because indie games are also under threat for any reason under the sun.

• Two things to add.

----------------

1) Dream About Steam Forum Ban 100%:

Had a crazy dream where I posted Twitter link onto the Steam forums to which Steam moderation straight up banned me. In the dream (the other day) they straight up (and aggressively) went "Alright! Screw this. We're banning you 100% from all the forums" linking back to a semi-suggestive tweet relating to Anime, or whatever the dream wanted to provoke me with.

This is relevant to the above posting. Laugh, facepalm,.... Do whatever you want with this information. It's random.

-----------

2) Simple Gestures Goes A Long Way - Canadian textures for Planes (MF2020):

Even if I sound like a broken record I'm going to re-note how weird WW2 naval developers are (or any one covering war, after Silent Hunter 3) claiming how difficult it is. While they claim it's "difficult" or how Canadians are "minor nation", yadda, yadda, yadda. Or how VR is "allegedly dying" I'm finding more and more surprises within the Flight Sim community.

It should be as simple as we see it in the Flight SIm 2020 community.

BAM!

RCAF - F-14A Fictional Canadian Livery:

https://flightsim.to/file/2236…sqn-fictional-livery-only

BAM!

Just Flight Hawk T1 RCAF Royal Canadian Air Force livery.

https://flightsim.to/file/2257…canadian-air-force-livery

And the great thing is? Rising World can be this customizable also, or so we hope. For what the plugins had shown for Java, Rising World can be even more so as customizable so whatever I'm showing here simply shows how tardy certain game developers are. Sure, development time, and funding. Even so, when a developer truly cares they make the impossible, possible. I've heard stories from Red51 making the impossible, possible. Even if he had to pull his hair out over something liquidy looking like chrome, he made it possible. Same with Steam friends integration.

Even if I may piss him off, he pulls through giving us things we actually need in the game. Seriously.

---------

I'm proudly flying my TBM9 under the Canadian colours, as with the Beech King Air under the Canadian Coast Guard colours. Simple gestures like these is what I wish from various navy game developers. I always end up being viewed as an "obnoxious troll", or whatever nonsense people want to gaslight me as. Then I see Flight Sim 2020 doing what I desire and I get happy again. I mean no disrespect to Red51, I however need to share a game to prove a point to show how things should be done inside and out.

(King Air, TBM9, and Cessna Citation CJ4. I haven't used the Cessna in an actual flight because it doesn't have the terrain panels as the TBM9 and King Air does.)

But no, adding Canadians and anything else is going to corrupt the game, cause the world to explode, and yadda, yadda. I've heard it all. :monocle:

• Don't want to lose this with it being related to the thread itself.

----------

- Helicopter Parents Destroying kids | Kids & Video game addiction:

Strict parents are moronic preventing kids from both growing while escaping from the negativity. Kids need games or else they'll suicide. Parents need to meet their kids in the middle. These parents actually destroying their kids censoring media and grounding their kids over faux problems.

---

- 'In The Zone':

In short:

Why it's easier to be more motivated at night than earlier in the day. Chemicals and chemical balances.

• - Microsoft Flight Simulator - The Simple things (Canadians):

To add to my constant vent about Canadians in gaming I'm happy another void has been filled recently. Flight Simulator 2020 had a recent update bringing in new planes, F/A-18, and more content allowing for more fun and exploration to be had. (SU7 Update). Even the Reno DLC. It's been a blast testing things out when I had a chance to do so. I also need to bring this thread back up again because it's always the simple things which makes things better when either the developers or the community fill in voids other people refuse to do so *Cough*WW2NavalDevelopers*Cough*.

It's honestly the simple things people do that allows things to be so much better and more enjoyable. F/A-18 now has a Canadian theme for us Canadians to show our pride.

https://flightsim.to/file/2382…ghter-squadron-nighthawks

It's so simple. It's as simple as Flight Sim has shown. But no, 'Minor nation', 'balancing issues', "too much work", I'm "ignorant", or whatever nonsense developers tend to tell me. I've been the happiest with Flight Sim, as I was with FSX, and now with MFS2020. I had fun flying freeware Canadian planes from Twin Otter, Water bombers, military planes, etc. The Twin Otter is set to release "soon" for MFS2020, and I can have fun with this F-18 under Canadian colours. People can't comprehend the fuss, or refuse to understand. It's simple things like these which means a heck of a lot. Simple things of having this sort of respect means a lot. :love:

Heck, even Rockcliffe community add-on which adds onto an Avro Arrow display.

https://flightsim.to/file/23861/cyro-rockcliffe

I already downloaded that mod. It makes that airport more attractive when I'm used to taking off from Carp in the Ottawa region. I may try taking off from Rockcliffe from now on because it also has the Avro Arrow there. Heh.

I genuinely wish game developers could comprehend logic the way Ubisoft Romania had by giving Canadians their own banner, and Canadians their own identity (not as payware milkcows) in Flight sim, and not in World of Warships or War Thunder. I'm genuinely near zen flying in Flight Sim with my roommate commenting I may break my computer overplaying Flight sim. :lol: If it means I can fly Canadian planes and themed planes then who the heck cares. Sure, I'll vent. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

----------------

I may have pissed off a developer at 'Train Life' for attempting to be neutral coming off as hostile by mistake. We'll see how that goes. I may have come off as aggressive. I'd rather piss off a WW2 game dev over a train sim developer. :thinking: They've friended me on Steam so I'm curious to see what their tone shall be once they manage to reach me. It's been 4 days since I made a rambly post to which one of them wanted to contact me.

----------

In Short: Another void has been filled this week. Keep filling them gaming voids in! More Canadian representation added making us all happy. WOOOO!~ :party::party::party:

• - Colony Survival - "I just want to blog & Fake Inspiration":

https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/3127183806215894637

I'm absolutely getting highly frustrated with Colony Survival developers. They had a good foundation, etc. I enjoyed the potential with everything, etc. I'm honestly at the point where I want to contact Steam support to refund my game because these Dutch developers want nothing to do with their game. They want to preach politics, blog, and all this sort of nonsense. I'm getting annoyed by it. I've had negative experiences with Dutch people I'm highly wary of them, now more so than ever..... This is just a middle finger to any gamer.

If we're going with F1 then I used to watch it until the FIA censored the race after Ferrari kept winning constantly. Sure, there will be people saying it was boring because you know who would win, that was however the height of F1. Then Kobayashi when he was racing for Toyota would make overly brave and stunning passes. Kobayashi even has a Figma figure in Japan for how he raced in F1. Ever since then I couldn't watch it because the best parts kept being removed. I tried watching it again to find Australians politicalized their Formula 1 races just like with the UK with BLM, and Canadians with hockey mixed with fake politics. All fake politics........

I want to see an actual formal change log for Colony Survival, not some ramblings of political Dutch developers bent on spreading politics instead of their game.

These developers are in no position to be rambling like this. They haven't accomplished anything worthwhile. Rising World has, Azur Lane has, Genshin Impact, .... Nier Automata, among other titles. They've made their statements in the down-low and in the gaming dialogue. I would mention Flight Sim 2020, MIcrosoft isn't honest so they're not on that list. The community, just not the company. The ones I mentioned by name had to say what they wanted to say, especially Nier Automata developers for backing their passion for the game.

I'm honestly annoyed with this fake political bullcrap; fake philosophical take. I want to see a changelog for once. They went on about politics, travel logs, Formula 1, among other wonky "philosophical" takes without implementing them........

WORK ON YOUR GOD DAMN INCOMPLETE GAME!

(Bunch of lazy twats.)

• I want to make it absolutely clear that I respect Red51 making Rising World, making a free-roamy game, etc. I may be obnoxious, that's only because I want what's best for Rising World as a fan of it. Back in 2015 I joined because it was the best game (in 2015) for allowing NPCs to be added. It was between Blockscape and Rising World; Rising World won here for me. I was afraid of joining the community, sadly now being the most obnoxious here because people are afraid of voicing their thoughts or afraid of other games to play the game they want. The only time I've seen people speak up is when they hide in Creative/Peaceful mode to then complain about survival elements added into the game......

I may have overstepped my boundaries on GEMA, I'm however seeing a growing frustration of Steam's German gaming censorship. It has to be noted.

----

- Germany's hypocritical Gaming bans:

I've always been on the hunt for Indie games constantly finding out neat open-world lewd games keep getting censored in Germany in a hypocritical manner. According to wikipedia (a source not to be fully trusted) Germany has the biggest gaming ban list, a quarter(?) of which was undone in recent times. Probably around the time GEMA intelligently saw it proper to undo restrictions. I always find it hypocritical how Germany preaches about freedom and political diversity yet they go around banning games, and anime, among other forms of media. You can only hide from your past for so long. Acknowledge your past, be true to yourself and do what's actually right. Same with my fake-minded Canadians.

(Also a loose response to someone labeling me "radical minded".)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…anned_video_games#Germany

Gonna list the games I've heard of and/or played** on the list

• Afro Samurai
    • Army of Two
    • Bioshock
    • Bloodrayne & 2 **
    • Call of Duty (all)
    • Crackdown
    • Dead Island
    • Dead Space
    • DOOM
    • F.E.A.R
    • Fallout & New Vegas
    • Gal Gun 2
    • Gears of War 1 & 2
    • Godfather (both)
    • Goldeneye 007**
    • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories** (All GTA)
    • Left For Dead 1 & 2 **
    • Mortal Kombat (all)
    • Prototype & 2
    • Resident Evil (Most)
    • Saints Row (all)
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
    • Wolfenstein & 3D

The list isn't up to date so you have to add all the other +18 games onto it.

• Silent Hunter 3 (Swastika censored)
    • She Will Punish Them (No access via Steam)
    • Half-Life 2 (death censored)
    • Command & Conquer: Generals (Germany & China both hate these for various reasons)
    • (Countless other +18 and "family friendly games here that I'm unaware of)

People REALLY want to play these games in Germany, they're however being denied on Steam. I feel bad for Red51 for having to deal with any rules and regulation Germany side, even with GEMA among others. Even my own postings, but these have to be noted. People are legit getting frustrated they can't play their desired games on Steam.

Quote from Hamurator;3192486000829104193

Has anyone from Germany recently tried to get the game? I just ordered a key from G2A/World_of_games but during the gifting process error 108 appeared saying "Steam prohibits this purchase for your region". From all sides I hear that a simple gift works fine so I'm a bit confused now why it does not work in that case.

Has Steam tightened their region-lock?

and

level 1 CesarVic ·1 yr. ago

F*** Germany is one of the biggest video games markets for users and even developers, the video game industry is by far the biggest value wise entertainment industry, this is a really bad move to anyone who lives in germany, and only makes piracy more prevalent.

(Source: Reddit)

If you don't stand your ground you'll end up losing what you love and hold dear. You can't play your desired games, nor listen to your music and movies. This also probably explains why people wrongly believe Disney was correct in harassing and bullying Gina Carano in a professional environment. I was taught it's perfectly fine to harass and bully people because Disney and the journalists said it was. Let's go violate other people because they said so.

As a Canadian I'm happy I can play most games. Seeing Goldeneye 007 under the ban list should ring as highly insulting. I grew up playing Goldeneye N64 while also proudly boasting about how awesome Perfect Dark is also. I miss those times. I had to fight to rent a copy at Rogers because I was still a kid, it was however the most advance game at that time. Well, if we don't count Sega Saturn, and all those. Those were more advanced, though poorly advertised.

Germans can't even deal with their second form of stress and frustrations because of all these 'red tape' stuff. Even us Canadians have one actual known banned game (Dead or Alive), though that may grow if we allow hypocritical political values to run rampant like a genuine disease. I genuinely want to play that game, I can't. It's region locked because of western hypocritical values.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam…s_all_adultonly_games_in/

Need to pressure both Germany and Steam/Valve to stop being hypocritical over stupid things. I'm not German so I can't fight this war for you, that's for the Germans here to do so themselves. I've given you the information, it's up to you if you want to live like China & North Korea forced to have a radio on 24/7 while not being legally allowed to turn the volume down. Social Credit scores, etc. Then I'm somehow allegedly a "radical". Common....... Grow up. I don't know the subtle cultural side of things so maybe everything here is "taboo" to fight for yourself, or whatever.

But yeah, there are various 'Dead or Alive' titles which won't come to the western world because of these same hypocritical mindsets. So much for freedom and freedom of creativity/expression. :nerd: So much for being a "free country", etc. I say, in a Canadian light regarding this sentence.

--------

The next time I get Steam moderated (surprisingly, it's been awhile) I'm going to vent and yell at them about this stupid German thing you guys got going on. That is all I can do on my part. I'm trying to help you Germans out. Gaming voids, and everything. We haven't had a proper Silent Hunter 3 sequel since roughly 2006. Granted, we have 'Uboat', that is still rough around the edges.

By the way, 9 months ago someone sent a support ticket. You guys need to keep sending it in, regardless of the maturity of the game. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. People have been 'salami-slicing' territory and your freedom away since the beginning of political human history:

(You're not allowed to do this, that, and even that because it offends me.....)

There are people in Germany who want access to these things whether they're lewd or not. They genuinely contain great gameplay in and outside of the +18 realm. Again, freedom of entertainment & creativity. Protect it.

I've also been keeping track of Australia going on a growing banning spree of games and anime. It's OH so offensive. Oh the horror, OH the humanity. How "offensive". That time and energy could have been better spent saving kidnapped children, or something...... Saving sexual assault victims. But noooo, "entertainment is evil" nonsense.

• Need to pressure both Germany and Steam/Valve to stop being hypocritical over stupid things. I'm not German so I can't fight this war for you, that's for the Germans here to do so themselves. I've given you the information, it's up to you if you want to live like China & North Korea forced to have a radio on 24/7 while not being legally allowed to turn the volume down. Social Credit scores, etc. Then I'm somehow allegedly a "radical". Common....... Grow up. I don't know the subtle cultural side of things so maybe everything here is "taboo" to fight for yourself, or whatever.

This fight will never happen, cause the ending is clear ... You will loose! - Believe it or not. In the past I had my fights in different things ...

The problem is, when you want to change something, you have to use your brain ... but when you use your brain, you will have trouble ... In fact this will destroy your future (school, job, etc.), cause "idiots" have no interest to change everything that would mean, that someone could see, what they have done ...

And the next point is, that a lot of younger people learned nothing and they don't understand things ...

It doesn't matter, what you want to change ... Nothing will happen, but you will have a lot of enemies and a lot of trouble ...

The "GEMA" is a "fantastic" example for this - What they do is in fact illegal, but you can't really stop them ... And if you try to make the same thing, you will move to the prison ...

Sorry, that I make this on the short way, but my english is still in Alpha and I don't use a translator - But the short way for all of this ... it's only a fight against windmills ...

I had my fights ... and I lost them all ... Try to change the system and the system will draw you down ...

• At least the effort itself shall be recognized. You may lose, but at least having fought it makes everything all the more worthwhile. If you let things be it'll be worse, if you fight it'll be slightly better. It's why I argue with developers, post things, and even make enemies. I used to be passive, I just can't. I just can't be fake and passive as I used to be. I need access to "foreign" media as I desired back in the past. Even Canadians in games, or certain features. If you don't speak up you won't be heard.

I get where you're coming from because I also tend to cautiously skirt the line in reality. When I can I do influence things the best I can. I try to be crafty though still fight back where I can. I'm hearing how a German family killed themselves over forging a Covid certificate fearing they have to go to jail. Or how the police abuse the elderly in the streets. I may not know the solution, I'm just making note of what I'm seeing in this non-gaming situation. At least you fought. Hong Kong fought for their freedom, even though they lost. Their bravery has now been noted in history. It may be coincidental timing with GEMA when I pointed them out they laxxed their rules on Youtube around the same time Red51, Zfoxfire, and others told me to "relax". Maybe I should have, just that coincidental timing means we "won" in some manner allowing Germans to have more breathing room. You need to stand your ground, even against all odds. I want to nudge this back to gaming though so I'll try a transition to Slovakian devs noting lockdown.

Partially relevant, a Slovakian developer noting another lockdown in Europe. I'm happy to hear of a Slovakian game dev, just saddened to hear how it's dividing everything. To these developers the lockdown is viewed as more development time so they found their portion of positivity.

Gaming, music, life.. People are fighting on all fronts. This is the whole thing about "Give them an inch and they take a mile". If you want to get vaccinated, fine. If not, that's also fine. Just as long as you know how to be cautious in the healthy manner then we're fine. That wasn't my point though. I want to keep this whole thing under the "gaming" label so that is where I'll bounce back to.

I'm still fighting to see Canadians in video games, as with encouraging Germans to use the Valve support ticket to put pressure on them, and etc. Being afraid is what they want you to be. Gaslighting, being passive, treating you as if you're an outcast, yeah. That is the storm you have to pass on your journey.

I want to play this Dead or Alive Venus Vacation.

https://store.steampowered.com…VE_Xtreme_Venus_Vacation/

(It's not available in Canada. It may be Canadian cause, or it may be developers fearing the west.)

Granted, I'm an introvert for a reason but when it comes to things I admire I will protect them. Kneeling to others is a sin, unless a genuine sign of respect.

• And what is better when you lose, have a lots of trouble and nothing will change?

For the other stuff, if a game is not allowed in an country, it's not the fault of Steam ... It's a political thing ... Germany and gaming is something like Germany and internet for the political way - Perhaps in 20 years they will say "Ok we should think about this", but they will not really do it (The meaning is more like "we will start to think about to think, when we could start to think about this") = 30 to 40 years later, ore more ...

GEMA is something I ignore, cause my brain sucks ... With no deal they told us, what we have to pay (they never inform the artists and the artists will never see something) - If you have to pay (on the legal way) ... let's say between 150 or 250 for like 12 tracks, the GEMA perhaps will split this and every single track will cost between 2.000 and 5.000 - I found this for an example in perhaps 2008/2009 ... And when more than 100 people could hear this during the same time, we have to pay 50.000 every 3 month ... Oh, and before I forget ... a part of the money is for something like nails or

screws, etc. and other things (sadly for you, I can't look on their homepage, cause my protection works great against websites with a marker for illegal things)

But back to the games, if you want to play a game, that you can't get on the Steam shop, there should be more than one possible ways - And today it's really easy and cheap, and not to forget fast ... During the 90's it was harder, but also not impossible ... But today it is very easy (If you have problems with key-sellers, you can also change the country-ID for location with a software)

So you should be able to play your games, you have an result where you can be happy with ... or you run against the windmill, again and again (and nothing will change) - You only will lose your nerves with the time and it's a frustating thing.

And to change the country-ID is not a damage to the devs, cause you will buy the game, like on the normal way, only with the ID from another country, when your country is stupid - The only thing you have to look - Do you need the other ID only for the shop or every time you want to play the game ... That's all!

Important thing: I only tell you what I know, not what people have to do!

• 1) You don't know the end results. We're not fortune tellers, though we do have a tongue. We should use our vocal boxes while we are able to :)

2) This is why you keep pressuring until they do. We have numbers, forums, discord groups, social groups, and etc. No matter what nation you have numbers. The only place that probably can't fight back is China & North Korea, you guys are not them. May be on the fine line of sliding into that zone, you guys can redeem yourselves. If people can cancel nuclear power then you guys can uncancel video games. It sounds like fear.

3) GEMA sounds like an instigator for piracy. Instead of helping they promote piracy.

4) I have my ways of obtaining games that I otherwise wouldn't obtain. Some have been 'bugged', others have been normal. I'm also aware of VPNs, just wish things weren't as stupid because of faux politics and lazy politics.

5) If they don't give in to my various suggestions and feedback I then play another game to then wave in front of the other developers for not doing something. Or I fade out long enough to hopefully see it added in. I do occassional check-ups out of curiousity to see what's new when I'm interested. When someone does something right I praise, boast, and say why they're doing things right. People may look the other way, though any sane mind would make note and correct their errors. Others would rather hide and that is indeed their loss. I play games that want to be played so that is where I go. Rising World, Genshin Impact, Microsoft Flight Sim, American Truck SImulator, etc. I've played them, even if loosely. The other games simply drift into nothingness.

I'm not shy about calling developers out even to the point they have to DM me to explain themselves. Such a case happened with 'Train Life' when I called them out on their generic posting. The main guy reassured me they're trying to do the best they can so I'll see them through from beginning to end. Life willing.

There is reward for "running against the windmill" when you push long and hard enough :)

WW2 naval game developers disclaimer themselves using "supply and demand" as an excuse even though that's just an excuse in my point of view. It isn't about balance, it's about variety and having fun. It's a game, not a strict theater script. Then you have to fight for co-op and VR modes.... You win some and you lose some. When you win you praise and boast about it. :thumbup:

6) VPN, indeed. I've been considering long and hard if I wanted one and needed one. The more moronic these faux politics keep intervning the more likely I'm going to have to pick up a VPN service.

7) I appreciate your posting. I tried to make sense of it the best I could but please do not give up. Protect what you enjoy or you'll forever lose what you admire. For example, imagine Rising World as a finished game then gradually, bit-by-bit vehicles get removed because it's "offensive", then iron ore because of "faux respect to dead miners", or PNB system being forced to be removed from a game because it's (Word)-Phobic of some sort. PNB allegedly promotes harassment towards Pickle-people, or some silliness like that. Where does it end? You have to draw the line somewhere. Imagine Rising World having its features removed because of faux real world happenings. :wacko:

Yeah. But yeah, I appreciate your posting. Thanks for your POV, it helps me see alternate angles.

• I guess while I continue to experience the "you're wrong" or "everything is your fault" type of crowd so I'm going to post a positive news instead of dealing with people following the media like a brainless puppets. Hate clicks and all to earn a profit over the wrong things in life. But yeah, need that positivity.

--------

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - CF-104 Canadian Texture:

While the WW2 game developers continue to pretend adding Canadians into their WW2 game is the most impossible thing ever we have the community of Flight Sim filling in the Canadian void for their community. Proudly Canadian. This is what I want to hype, praise, and boast about. While certain people still can't comprehend the significance of this it is a properly done move. I've been labeled as an "Candianophile" because they failed to comprehend the simplicities of life. You just want to see yourself properly represented in a game, even if nationally, personally, or whatever. Character customization, etc. Same goes for any Anime playing with nations as their lore. Or Fallout universe, etc. It makes you curious.

CF-104 Texture - MK 1:

https://flightsim.to/file/2469…-1-starfighter-caf-104647

CF-104 MK 2:

https://flightsim.to/file/2476…-2-starfighter-caf-104653

- CF-104 in a loose formation. o7

(Japanese hobbyist retweeted this in a coincidental timing.)

Yeah, instead of viewing me as a "radical" or anything of that sort it be nice to snap back to reality. We have a job to do of returning games back to their neutral stance. Still wishing Rising World the best :)

Also going to note a dream I had of Flight Sim desiring to fly it the other night. Was called into work so I was unable to do so, though it spawned and filled a void I wish I could have had done in reality. Flew the A320 in the game with eventual Vtubers from Hololive having joined me as I struggled to taxi and take-off from in-dream distractions. My wish is to fly a plane with Vtubers from Hololive (or even Nagzz21), but that'll simply stay a dream. A dream is a dream because people don't have any drive or motivation anymore.

It honestly makes me happy Flight Sim community is filling in voids other game developers refuse to do so. And because of my postings here I'm going to outright assume nobody is going to help me with modding and plugins because of the various "outbursts" I had done on the forum. One person even refusing to see reality (eye-to-eye) so that's another social bridge burned. I'll have to probably seek help from an external site, or something. I need to tap into the anime community once Rising World allows modding/pluggins.

---------

On a side-note:

The more and more you alienate someone assuming they're "radical" the more you're actually going to turn them that way. It be wise to actually acknowledge someone before they actually genuinely turn that route. People can't comprehend that assuming what they've said previously was the more correct way than how they react after the fact. You're more likely to spawn an evil individual the more you void and deny someone. Granted, over-spoiling someone also does the same thing, but yeah. As for me, I'm trying to keep myself on track. Just wanted to post this flight sim thing then go silent until something relevant catches my gaze again. I had a good dream, I see a good thing on a modding site. I can't wait to have this same experience for Rising World and any other relevant games of interest.

• - Three Part Gaming note.... First is a 'heads up', second is a WW2 gaming void, and third is a train void note.

------------

1) Little Witch Nobeta - Troll Hunting Revival (Seeking Infamy):

Part 1: RE: (Gaming Voids) - Gaming Development Missing Features

Just gonna say the trolls are up to no good again spewing nonsense again. Tribal mentality sucks. One of them apparently wants to be on Youtube, Twitch, etc so they're doing their hardest to get on there.

You may or may not see some weirdness thanks to these folks going out of their way to start fires everywhere they go. They want that sort of attention to the point they're even talking trash behind the scenes. Even if I get Steam moderated the evidence shall be there.

1) Groen: https://steamcommunity.com/id/groen90

2) Hellish: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hellishwonderland

I was genuinely in a good mood, just tired from how busy December is. I'm simply just being an archiver preparing for a silly war they caused. They're too busy trying to pleasure each other off, hence the 'tribal mentality' comment. There may have been some slight miscommunication, I however doubt there are. I'm always being labeled as "toxic" because the other party refuses to see the sins of their way. This will be an endless cycle until Steam actually moderates them properly by not throwing me under the bus each and every time out of lazy moderation.

-----

2) The Troop (WW2 turn-based strategy game):

There are two things to note about this WW2 game game.

1) It has Canadians. How deeply does it go? Time to find out. I need to leave a forum thread which people may overlooked, etc. I'm pleased to learn it has Canadians, I however wish it was in the naval side of things for my interest. I'll still take this win.

2) German citizens/gamers are upset they can't play the game or the demo. Always have to deal with hypocritical German laws.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/3198115339542666262/

-----

3) SimRail - The Railway Simulator: Prologue:

Not going to link to the store page out of some form of respect to Red51, I however have to mention another train game has popped up filling in a gaming void. Proper competition for Dovetail's monopoly on the Train sim market. I'm honestly thankful we have another train sim game to fill in the void with how too few proper train games we had.

• 'Microsoft Train sim': Is dead & dated.
    • Train Sim World 2020: Rebranded a few times, it's the "main" train game needing a serious competitor. It has neat areas, too bulky for its own good. It's too "corporate" feeling.
    • 'Trainz' : Needs to be poked at (and is dated), Seems appealing, just out of reach currently.
    • 'Train Life': Is a mandatory open world game needing heavy polish and numerous updates. Needed, and viewed as Euro Truck Sim 2 of trains.
    • Railroad Online: Also mandatory, an open world solo & multiplayer game. Can do whatever you want. Needs many more updates.
    • SimRail: Necessary rival to Train Sim World 2020, and the train genre itself.
    • Minecraft - Traincraft Mod: One of the best train experiences in an open world game I have ever had. Build and drive any train while building your railway any way you want. The freedom and detailing is what makes this awesome.
    • Sweet Transit: A light train tycoon game aimed at 'chill' gameplay. If it sticks to its route it may be one of the best chill train games out there.

I feel Train Life and Railroad Online are the two mandatory games we seriously need in the train sim genre. Simrail does indeed help, it also has a free prologue. Competition is always good forcing the other side to keep their blades sharpened. If the other side refuses to do things to fill in necessary gaps and voids then someone else shall hopefully fill it in. Not always, yet hopefully. This is what we're seeing here though.

I shall always view Minecraft's Traincraft mod in the highest praise from when I played it. The best thing ever. It's what Train Life is now doing (if loosely) while other train games struggle to fill in those voids.

Rising World shall hopefully have the best train additions putting any other train game to shame. If Red51 does his trains the proper way then even the main train sim games shall have to feel their shame in their home court feeling the burn from Rising World. Even Minecraft's Traincraft mod is far more appealing, if with certain flaws. The potential for Rising World to have the best trains is there and I shall hopefully be to see trains properly implemented. Good luck, Red51! Even if I'm listing all these train games I still believe Rising World to potentially have the best train implementation out of them all. Premature, yes. Viewing this logically.

Trains are an important part to a game. I'm glad I'm also stumbling across more newer train games filling in the niche genre, we however need more free-roamy ones the way 'Train Life' is doing it. Good luck! 8) I feel that in every train category Rising World shall fill this in. I obviously need to contain my expectations, I however loosely expect the complexities from the Traincraft mod for Rising World. If we can get trains that detailed then every other train game shall have to bow down to Rising World. :wow:

-------------

I'm genuinely in a good mood. I may be tired, and 'slightly' frustrated by what I'm stumbling across, I'm just noting things as I see them. I'm archiving things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!