No Features on Unity Version

• I have not seen any lakes, animals, or bandits on unity. i have also not seen any cave systems at all or dungeons. i went under ground in creative and see nothing at all. i flew around and see nothing. whats going on?

• Yeah, as Avanar mentioned, animals, bandits, caves and dungeons are unfortunately still missing... but they're on our to-do list :) The next update will introduce animals btw!

But lakes should be already there... the worlds are randomly generated, so there is unfortunately a chance that the starter island contains no lakes, although usually there are at least a few smaller lakes and sometimes also river-like structures.

• I have not seen any lakes, animals, or bandits on unity. i have also not seen any cave systems at all or dungeons. i went under ground in creative and see nothing at all. i flew around and see nothing. whats going on?

To be honest it's a bit weird for me to see such posts.

What did you expect from the version that is not finished and marked as beta? The game code is completely different from Java, most of the content and assets were created from scratch, and the current state required approximately two years to be created. You can't just switch the game from one engine to another - it is thousands of hours of work.

Another fact is that the state of Unity version was discussed multiple times, in Steam, on Forum, its roadmap is on Trello, and in each location you can see complete information about each game update.

So, I will repeat myself - it is weird for me to see such posts as all information is clearly visible and the reasons why the game is in this state and not in another are completely explained

• Yeah, as Avanar mentioned, animals, bandits, caves and dungeons are unfortunately still missing... but they're on our to-do list :) The next update will introduce animals btw!

But lakes should be already there... the worlds are randomly generated, so there is unfortunately a chance that the starter island contains no lakes, although usually there are at least a few smaller lakes and sometimes also river-like structures.

yesa very cool, then I can finally go hunting. Hopefully there is then also a bow.

I am curious how the animals will look in the new world and how they act.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!