Found a bug

• Ok , I found a bug today. Ill keep watching for it since it has only happened once so far.

But I was picking through a mtn and all of a sudden I turned around to head back out the way I picked in. Will the opening that I had picked out was gone. It had filled back in.

It took a min of re picking but I found the hole again after about 5 feet of picking again.

• Ok, found out what is causing it. Juggs was able to replicate it also . I sent a report about it also from game console.

But I was using the sledgehammer to flatten the floor in the tunnel I had just dug. using the left mouse button it started filling in the tunnel and pushing me backwards . Help this helps

• Unrelated, but I was underground and had sledgehammered a block platform/floor I was standing on. When it disappeared I fell through the world all the way to hell. (It was orange so I assumed Hell.) Then I died. :D It was pretty funny, but I'm thinking that wasn't supposed to happen.

• Unrelated, but I was underground and had sledgehammered a block platform/floor I was standing on. When it disappeared I fell through the world all the way to hell. (It was orange so I assumed Hell.) Then I died. :D It was pretty funny, but I'm thinking that wasn't supposed to happen.

Yeah this happened to me as well, moral of this is " never remove a block that you are standing on that is 1/2 way in the ground " mind you I got a very nice view of hell ^^^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!