lOST IN WORLD CANT FIND FAMILT AND HOUSE

• I got lost after hours of work on my home now I can't find my son or our house.
    And Compass spins in reverse when your facing north if you turn left it doesn't go towards west it goes towards East which is wrong it's reversed. so hard to keep bearings.

• If you are admin on that server try enter "goto #spawn" (without quotes) on the adminconsole
    on most systems you can access the console by hitting the "^" key

That will teleport you to the spawnlocation. That only works for you if you build your house somewhere nearby that location of cause.

good luck

• Hold tab (each player's distance from you is shown there) and walk around while your son is online. You will notice when you are getting closer or further away from him.. just go towards him. ;)

Once there, setspawn in console (is it /setspawn lol can't remember) and from there you can use the command above. or just suicide to spawn again.

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• you can also use the mark command in the console. Type mark before leaving home records your position.
    When lost got to console type gotomark and you'll be back home.

Both spawn and mark need to be rest I think every time you load the game.

I've also found planting garden torches can mark your home to guide you.

• The next update will allow you to change your spawnposition when using shelters/tents/beds, also your compass has a secondary small needle now (as it has been suggested here previously) which will lead you back to your spawnposition ;)

• The next update will allow you to change your spawnposition when using shelters/tents/beds, also your compass has a secondary small needle now (as it has been suggested here previously) which will lead you back to your spawnposition ;)

That's neat! Love It! :thumbup:

• my compass is just a static image. red points up to N and white points to the right.. no matter what direction i face. never points to my spawn

• my compass is just a static image. red points up to N and white points to the right.. no matter what direction i face. never points to my spawn

You need to hold the compass in your hands. Put it in your equipment slots in your inventory and then hold key "K" (can be changed in the settings), then the compass should show up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!