WTGRpg(WIP)

• how cool is that :love:

you could learn certain crafts and if you meet other players, trade ... or post orders or receive them from npcs ... the possibilities are almost endless :):thumbup:

yes. the possibilities are endless. one of many ideas so far!

CLASS:

fighter

does more melee damage

Stronger defenses

higher max health

archer

does more ranged damage

weaker defenses

lower max health

PROFESSIONS:

lumber jack

can plant trees starting lvl 1

0.5 harvest amount per point assigned

lower stamina drain

2x xp for each log collected

2x amount of board/sticks/lumber crafted

hunter

takes 2 x noise events to spook animals

0.5 harvest amount per point assigned

higher stamina drain

2x xp for gutting animals

miner

faster mining speed

lower stamina drain

2x xp for each stone/ore mined

2x amount of blocks crafted

cook

food timer -10 seconds per point assigned

nutral stamina

2x xp for each dish cooked

farmer

sub class crops

can plant crops from lvl 1

harvest amount + 1 per point assigned

nutral stamina

2x xp for each plant planted

sub class animals

can tame animals from lvl 1

animal breed speed +1 per point assinged

nutral stamina

2x xp for each aninal gutted

Builder

sub class carpenter

higher fall protection

30 slot construction bag

2x xp for each board placed

2x amount of boards crafted

sub class mason

higher fall protection

30 slot construction bag

2x xp for each block placed

2x amount of blocks crafted

black smith

lower smelting times

1.5 x xp for each ore smelted

1.5 x xp for each plate crafted

• as im trying to work out mechanics of the professions for the rpg overhaul plugin.... ive figured out a way to make events cost stamina. so if you are a lumberjack chopping trees only cost say 5 stamina while for a miner it would cost 10. you will get so many points per lvl gained. said points can be assigned. so a lumber jack could upgrade the cost per tree chopped(lower stam cost) as well as upgrade total stamina. thoughts?

• if you meet other players, trade ... or post orders or receive them from npcs ...

forgot to mention im also planning an auction house. there will be a selling/buying fee of some sort. there will also be a placable mail box for reciving packages from auction house and player to player deliveries/letters. player to player deliveries will have a mailing tax based on distance. the funds raised form the auction house and mail will be used as rewards for events as well as pay for materials for community builds. i think letters will be an equip able item that opens when you equip it. it can then be thrown away or stored in a chest(maybe a mail bag?)

• where do the goods for the autionshaus come from? by selling players to the house, or is everything there? and do you have to go somewhere, or is it all done via letters?

i would find a market place very nice; where you can rent a stand and deposit goods for sale

.... had that several years ago on a mincraft server (that was handled with boxes and signs)

• where do the goods for the autionshaus come from? by selling players to the house, or is everything there? and do you have to go somewhere, or is it all done via letters?

i would find a market place very nice; where you can rent a stand and deposit goods for sale

.... had that several years ago on a mincraft server (that was handled with boxes and signs)

sorry for the late reply! everything in the auction house would be bought/sold by the players. as for how its done.....im not sure yet. im thinking you have to goto an auction house in town or use a custom item to spawn an auctioneer npc. when buying from the npc it gets delivered to you mailbox. as for the market, im thinking you can sell from an area you own or you can buy a market area to build a booth to sell from.

as for an update on the progress ive got a working money system exp and leveling system that is set by profession. im currently working on a ui but dont know what style i want yet. im leaning more towards a final fantasy 2-3 type gui!

let me know what you all think

• ive decided to pause development of this plugin until unity replaces java. im going to devote time to working on smaller plugins as well as reworking some that i have already done. a new one i want to work on is a wisp light pet type of thing. this will give off some light. maybe have radius, range, intensity and color settings. maybe a small buff to fall damage or have it inflict so much damage to your target every so many seconds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!