[Plugin] Model Loader

• I don't know if I'm missing a file.

You can send your log here or to me via PM.

Then maybe I could help you with what your server/Game says^^

If you have read the first post carefully to the end, the last part is the most important for the installation.
    For the “Model Loader” you definitely need the ToolsAPI plugin.
    And the “ToolsAPI” must be loaded before the model loader.
    At the moment you still have to worry about the correct sequence yourself, especially when the folders are sorted with leading "0", "1", "2" (as in the picture at the end of the description).

With the next update of Red there will be an option to regulate this via the plugins:love:

• I want to know if only 28 models can be placed in the world.

There are three groups that can set different numbers of models.

This is done in the “Plugins\ModelLoader\assets\ModelLoaderConfig.json”.

Where the details can be found in the first post under "Grundlegende Konfiguration".

• Mahlzeit ^^

Ich habe noch eine "Defaut Config" Vorlage in die "Grundlegende Konfiguration" hinzugefügt:

Also wenn du nach dieser Config, in Zeile 14 den Wert erhöst, bekommen die Admins/Einzelspieler, mehr Modelle zur Verfügung.

:!:Es muss aber nach einer Änderung in dieser Datei, der Server/Einzelspiel neu gestartet werden:!:

Da sie nur einmal beim Starten geladen werden.

• Thanks for the answer. I tested this plugin with my world, using "play with friends" but the other player can't see the models loaded. Even try with only one model very simple, not heavy but the results was the same. What I'm doing wrong?

• Thanks for the answer. I tested this plugin with my world, using "play with friends" but the other player can't see the models loaded. Even try with only one model very simple, not heavy but the results was the same. What I'm doing wrong?

Let me check the update from Friday, maybe something has already happened on the front.

So far, the "Play with friends" mode is not yet a full-fledged server, but rather for LAN games, at least for plugins, the chashing and transferring is not yet that sophisticated.

I first tested this for pure single player.

I still have to test the “Play with friends” mode properly and discuss it with Red if necessary.

• Let me check the update from Friday, maybe something has already happened on the front.

So far, the "Play with friends" mode is not yet a full-fledged server, but rather for LAN games, at least for plugins, the chashing and transferring is not yet that sophisticated.

I first tested this for pure single player.

I still have to test the “Play with friends” mode properly and discuss it with Red if necessary.

Your plugin/mod is awesome! Works very fine for me in single player. A little slow in the first load of the world, but I think depends of the amount of models loaded on that world and the number of polygons on that models. With this plugin we can do a lot of creative things, thank you for you great work

• Does this have english command support or only German?

Yes, there is a language extension for English.
    It should also be in English, but the penultimate Update with dme, a distinction between the System and in-game voice settings.
    It Responds to the settings of the game.

But as long as the are not de, it will Automatically en.

Or did I get you Wrong? What Comandos do you mean?

• Yes, there is a language extension for English.
    It should also be in English, but the penultimate Update with dme, a distinction between the System and in-game voice settings.
    It Responds to the settings of the game.

But as long as the are not de, it will Automatically en.

Or did I get you Wrong? What Comandos do you mean?

No that is what I was asking. I am keen to try this but awaiting the finding of a suitable model to load. Not wanting to pay for a model I would prefer. I will try it,Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!