Noticed a Tiny Bug With Pumpkins

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • When you go through the process of cutting a pumpkin into slices, the animation still shows the round pumpkin after the pieces are cut. If you go to the menu then the round pumpkin will suddenly show the pieces images. Perhaps a refresh timey wimey thing happening there.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• tested it and i see what you mean! it's true for watermelons, too. basically the slices get added to your inventory but the original item stays equipped until you go to your inventory or swap to another item, when it should probably disappear or be replaced by the slices. i imagine it has to do with how you can abort the slicing if you want.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• bread and lettuce too, unsurprisingly since they work the same way.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• "Noticed a Tiny Bug With Pumpkins"... you need insecticide!! :D

hm, i think insecticide would be for "a tiny pumpkin with bugs". in this case we need to get that bug a tiny market stall or some cutlery!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!