baby wild animals?

• I hope we will get baby animals like lion cubs, elephants etc. I don't recall if we ever had them, but it will make the wild herds much more lifelike. I think I recall seeing wild piglets (boar type) but that's all. I love seeing the lambs and piggies and chicks, but really would love their wild cousins. My safari park needs babies! :D

• not in java, but it would certainly add some life to the world, i agree. i don't think i ever saw young boars tho O.o

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Some baby animals are already in the unity version, you can spawn them, like spawnnpc piglet

zebra

wildsow

wildpiglet

wildboar

spider

snake

sheepshorn

sheep

rhinoceros

ramshorn

ram

polarbear

piglet

pig

penguin

moosecalf

moosebull

moose

lioness

lion

lamb

horse

hare

goatling

goat

fox

elephant

earthworm

dummy

deerstag

deerred

deercalf

deer

cow

chicken

chick

calf

bull

billygoat

bearmale

bearcub

bear

arcticfox

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • When it comes to wild animals, there are indeed already baby versions of wild boars ("wildpiglet"), bears ("bearcub"), deers ("deercalf") and mooses ("moosecalf"). For upcoming wolves, we have also prepared a wolf cub ;)

Unfortunately we don't have baby version of the safari animals, but that's on our to-do list ^^

• When it comes to wild animals, there are indeed already baby versions of wild boars ("wildpiglet"), bears ("bearcub"), deers ("deercalf") and mooses ("moosecalf"). For upcoming wolves, we have also prepared a wolf cub ;)

Unfortunately we don't have baby version of the safari animals, but that's on our to-do list ^^

Giraffen wären noch toll...waren die nicht auch im alten game? hatte extra ein Zaun gebaut und musste feststellen das es keine giraffen gibt...smile

• doch es gibt baby wildscheine im neuen game... hab sie bei mir mit im zoo drin :-)

i just haven't happened to see the boar piglets in the wild personally.

When it comes to wild animals, there are indeed already baby versions of wild boars ("wildpiglet"), bears ("bearcub"), deers ("deercalf") and mooses ("moosecalf"). For upcoming wolves, we have also prepared a wolf cub ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hype

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!