Differnt coloured trees

• I have a small idea. it may or mat not have been mentioned, but as the flowers don't seem to have a use at the mo, how about giving the player the option of combining a sapling with a certain coloured flower to create that type of tree? EG: 1 sapling+blue flower=blue tree sapling. That way players can add their own interesting and crazy 'biomes'.

• I think that would work well with those 'alien' biomes we could try creating. Our own biome when we finally settle in a land after teching up.

I'd assume we shall eventually get our various kind of biomes with tropical, winter, desert type trees, and all that. Maybe even seasonal types, or such. I do like the idea of being able to colour the tree similar to how an American make a sparkly shiny tree.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/…f-40-fruit_n_5614935.html

Would be awesome if we could combine trees into what's above to grow as a late-game type tree using those flowers you want to make use of. Be nice to even pot-plant them, or even try making hedges from them, or similar.

• I just feel sooo sorry for those flowers. sitting there thinking, "hey. what do we do then?" maybe there will be a dye option one day eh...

• Actually I am hoping for Plains , Desert areas , areas with snow and a weather system. The game is still in early stages . I am hoping that is everything is programmed with an on off switch , it will be great :) Choose what you want , and how you want it .

• I agree with the toggling option Trillnar. It would be nice to define a really nice base world for your camp/town/evil mastermind base. I will probably go all out at first though myself. see what's going on, then cut the bits out that i don't particularly like.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!