next update

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • just been wondering when the next update might be our last one was on the 3/16/2015 and its been 3 weeks with no news or anything, i don't want to push or anything like that but it would be nice to at lest have some sort of idea and also what will the update have ??? cheers :-)

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • you must more read the board, and you find the informations. next update come next weekend and its not a big update its update to fix any network problems.

--------------------------
    s3mt3x™ ツ

• you must more read the board, and you find the informations. next update come next weekend and its not a big update its update to fix any network problems.

lol i just about read every post but yeah do miss the odd one or two and also can only read the English ones cheers :-) that networking must be driving them insane haha lets hope its sorted this time round

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Its not only the network that become fixed. New angry animal will be inside. And it will be a little bit biger update because it tooks so long. As a little appologize to the comunity. Says red51. Sory for my Bad englich :D

• Its not only the network that become fixed. New angry animal will be inside. And it will be a little bit biger update because it tooks so long. As a little appologize to the comunity. Says red51. Sory for my Bad englich :D

i think 30 days between updates is fine but i would like more posts on whats going on and what the plan is for the next update, been transparent is the number one key to been successful

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • was there any news of this on the English messages? I cannot remember seeing anything like this. It was only like, "very soon" this could mean any amount of time couldn't it. maybe i missed something. haaa!

• was there any news of this on the English messages? I cannot remember seeing anything like this. It was only like, "very soon" this could mean any amount of time couldn't it. maybe i missed something. haaa!

I don't think so, but yeah, it will come next weekend probably and it will contain attacking animals as well as some more things, since it did not come last weekend. reds' post in German

• Yeah last weeks of march kept us ultra busy concerning smaller things and bugfixes, as well as some stuff in this needless "reallife", that's why this update takes so long ^^ We also spent a lot of time for preparing some bigger stuff (it won't be in the next update, and it will still take a long time, but you will definitely like it once it's ready).
    Sorry for the lack of information, afaik there was really no english information in this board (but it has been mentioned in the Steam forum at least).
    Believe me, it was really just an exception, especially since it's not going to be a very big update though (and 4 weeks are too long for small updates) ;)

• Yeah last weeks of march kept us ultra busy concerning smaller things and bugfixes, as well as some stuff in this needless "reallife", that's why this update takes so long ^^ We also spent a lot of time for preparing some bigger stuff (it won't be in the next update, and it will still take a long time, but you will definitely like it once it's ready).
    Sorry for the lack of information, afaik there was really no english information in this board (but it has been mentioned in the Steam forum at least).
    Believe me, it was really just an exception, especially since it's not going to be a very big update though (and 4 weeks are too long for small updates) ;)

every 30 days is fine for a update i made a post about this some weeks back stating that you guys should use the tick tock development model where you release a small update then a big one so big updates would be every 60 days between the small updates and if say you made this happen on the same day every month like the 1st day of every month we get a update

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

• Why would they want to do it this way?

Because then everyone knows when the updates will come and also takes the presser off the developers, most developers can do a lot of coding and bug testing in a 60 day period also keeps things on track

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • How does this take the pressure? Then they HAVE to release a big update after 60 days

at the moment they have been giving us big updates every 4 to 6 weeks anyway making it 8 is just a even number i came up with and it may or may not work for them of cause it would be upto them to decide on this number but this is by far doable, would you not like to know that on the 1st of every month the game will get a update or do you like it to be more random?

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I like it now more, because most of the time an update is coming every 2 weeks

so your worried about it only been once a month now so this is really about you wanting them to push them out as fast as they can, in a way we all do but at the same time they cannot keep doing this or they will just burn out and also users are much happier when they know the date of updates this has been proven over and over with other software, Microsoft don't do this and that's why you get shitty when you keep getting updates at random times dont you wish they did the update on the same day of each month lol i just hate it when you go to do some work turn on the computer and bam its updating and you end up waiting 30min for it to complete hahaha

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I wish Microsoft would completely stop updating stuff.

But anyway, we already know the dates, it's ismply every 2 weeks (or maybe 3 as it is now) and I don't think that they push the updates out as fast as they can, red simply releases what they have at that point. Also, this way, there is more time to gather feedback from the community. I like the system as it is, because red can improve small things and makes small steps towards what most people want rahter than releasing huge updates which might contain things that disappoint many and take a lot of time to change again.

• so your worried about it only been once a month now so this is really about you wanting them to push them out as fast as they can, in a way we all do but at the same time they cannot keep doing this or they will just burn out and also users are much happier when they know the date of updates this has been proven over and over with other software, Microsoft don't do this and that's why you get shitty when you keep getting updates at random times dont you wish they did the update on the same day of each month lol i just hate it when you go to do some work turn on the computer and bam its updating and you end up waiting 30min for it to complete hahaha

yahgiggle, don't allow your computer to automatically update. Set it to inform you of updates, then you can update it once the work is done while the computer will just sit there anyways. Take the power back! :P

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!