bears breed like rabbits but where are the rabbits?

• ok i know bears a cool and the fact the kill you is awesome, but why do we have 1000 bears and 1 rabbit, theres a old saying they breed like rabbits because hell theres lots of them i think cutting the numbers of bears down so they are hard to find and adding way more rabbits would be more like real life.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • i also think they should make the fox try to kill you because they can do that in real life maybe make it a 30% chance it will chase and bite you lol

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I agree Zacormyr!
    The majority of animals attack in defence. They feel threatened, and they have to choose either to fight or flee...most choose to flee, but if you take this option away from them, you deserve to be bitten on the nose. haaa!
    It's only human beings who attack unprovoked, and without remorse.......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!