strondaaa
    Pereira_ECU
    TManGamez
    jojoTh3Fro
    StevenKlein
    Afkors
    MC_Slurps
    IamTheWoo

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Edited 7 times, last by yahgiggle ().

• You got the 3 that I was going to post. I will add the fourth . I will post up my ban list. Did the top 3 hit your server as well

no only your server as far as i know sagsave sent me the link to there video what as-holes its not funny its just plan immature

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • A user who, for some reason cannot log on to the forum (??), sent me an email that TManGamez is going about and sending "gifts" to players and annoying them. I don't know who he is, but his player name should be posted on the watch out list.

• Good point. I will add an auto-ban to AreaProtection... those who want to comment can discuss it's implementation here.

what about a central database where we could opt in if the user gets banned say more than 3 times on any sever he then becomes banned on all servers with this option

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • what about a central database where we could opt in if the user gets banned say more than 3 times on any sever he then becomes banned on all servers with this option

Such feature should be done from the third party central server; the ban instruction would only be uploaded by the script, and any logic (perm ban, temp ban, etc.) should be applied then, not by the script itself.

For example :

SS-1 (Server Script-1): ban user "BobTheGriefer"
    GBS (Global Ban Server): ok, user "BotTheGriefer" banned for 1 hour
    ... (~15 minutes later)
    SS-2 (Server Script-2): unban user "BobTheGriefer"
    GBS: error, user "BobTheGriefer" was banned by "CoolDude" on SS-1; 43 minutes left
    ... (~45 minutes later)
    SS-2: ban user "BobTheGriefer"
    GBS: ok, user "BobTheGriefer" banned for 12 hours
    ... (some times later)
    SS-1: ban user "BobTheGriefer"
    GBS: ok, user "BobTheGriefer" banned permanently
    ... (some times later)
    SS-1: unban user "BobTheGriefer"
    GBS: error, user "BobTheGriefer" was banned by "CoolDude" on SS-1; permban after 3 bans. Submit unban requests directly to [Rising World forum].

(Note: trying to ban an already banned user would yield "error, user X already banned by Y on S; n minutes left")

Undoing a permanent ban would be done manually from a secured Web interface to the GBS database.

• just added jojoTh3Fro this guy comes onto your server and starts smashing it as soon as he finds out he cant he goes lol

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • We got a new greefer with a provocative name Afkors. He did some heavy damage on the server, fortunately one of our members repaired it.

• I wasn't on when it happened, The member I spoke about reported him on the forum, If I was there he would have been banned quicker than u can say that dirty greefer is a menace to rw and he should be baned everywhere.

• I wasn't on when it happened, The member I spoke about reported him on the forum, If I was there he would have been banned quicker than u can say that dirty greefer is a menace to rw and he should be baned everywhere.

we need to make a hub that if one server bans someone they get banned on all servers who take part in this hub this would not be hard to code would you use that jay ?

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Euch geht es echt zu gut hier leute einfach an zu prangern...
    Wenn ihr solche leute nicht haben wollt dann bannt sie auf euren Server und gut ist aber so was hier finde ich unter aller sau!!

Für was bitte gibt es denn AreaProtecktion und die anderen scripte?? Wenn ihr zu faul seid diese zu nutzen und die sachen richtig zu schützen ist das euer Problem aber deswegen jetzt hier alle auf zu schreiben kommt nicht gut und ist glaube ich auch gegen geltende Gesetze!

• Ich teile deine Meinung eigentlich aber finde es auch nicht schlecht wenn hier x steht und auf unserem Server kommt das ich dann etwas genauer schau, heißt aber nicht das x keine Chance mehr zum spielen haben soll.

Das mit den Gesetzen ist so eine Sache, bei uns in Deutschland ist das prangen verboten aber hier werden keine echten Namen verwendet somit sollte kein Verstoß gegen unser Datenschutz stattgefunden haben. Wenn hier aber Leute aus anderen Ländern sowas Posten ist das bestimmt auch noch mal was anderes.

Alles wird gut

• people who kill here in new zealand get locked up and there names are passed to areas outside to let other places know they are bad people, from that the governments can say yes or no for bad people to come most say no and just like them killers are bad so are greffers this is why we need a list to give the server owners the option to ban bad players before they do bad things on there own server. you can not expect to have protection everywhere all the time and this unprotected areas are open for bad people to greaf ;-C

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!