Hello folks! This is only a minor update for blueprints, which enables block- and object placement and also allows you to rotate your blueprints. Unfortunately there is one last restriction: You can't rotate blueprints when it contains one or more blocks.
Since placement and rotation precision for construction elements and objects greatly increased, old worlds need to be converted. This happens automatically when loading the world for the first time. It may take some seconds up to a few minutes on huge worlds, please do not cancel this procedure.
Apart from that we fixed some bugs (some of them caused a lot of trouble for a few people).
This is probably the last update (except for some bugfixes) before we release the long expected biomes update. Stay tuned!
- [Change] Blueprints now support blocks and objects (placement)
- [Change] Blueprints can be rotated now (only constructions and objects)
- [Change] Improved placement precision for construction elements and objects
- [Change] Keybinding for flymode can now be changed in the config.properties file
- [Bugfix] Lua scripts will be reset correctly in singleplayer when returning to main menu
- [Bugfix] Blueprint constructionelements will be placed correctly now
- [Bugfix] Multiplayer settings for blueprints work correctly now
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue which prevented the dedicated server to start on some vservers
- [Bugfix] Fixed issue which prevented some players to join a multiplayer game