the sky

• It would be nice to see some variations in sunsets. Probably just a few more masks for painting the clouds are needed for the game to randomly choose.

I'm hoping the Port in November will allow the workshop to be opened up for the game. This would allow Minecraft mods to start porting over one such is "Optifine" and the resourcepack "Dramatic Skies" would bring some gorgeous nightfalls, skies, stars sunsets and so much more. I imagine a lot of people are getting yancy awaiting for that moment when Rising World blows Minecraft off YouTube. @red51has done a magnificent job!

• What Port in November are you referring to? And Workshop integration would be nice. When this new API comes out, I'd love to see some of the popular Minecraft mods get ported over to Rising World. I'm sure the modders will have more work to made new 3d models rather than just custom blocks.

• What Port in November are you referring to? And Workshop integration would be nice. When this new API comes out, I'd love to see some of the popular Minecraft mods get ported over to Rising World. I'm sure the modders will have more work to made new 3d models rather than just custom blocks.

I've heard in the forums that in November the game is going to switch over to Java 100% if it already hasn't. When this happens I already have a request submitted to the makers of Minecraft Forge to create a modding API similar to that of Minecraft. This game has the capability of having it's own launcher much like the ATLauncher, Curse and Tekkit Launchers. When it fully converts to Java Both Forge and Curse are ready to boost the sales of this game rather significantly. They make money from the the monetizing and @red51 makes the bulk amount of cash from his game being highly promoted through Curse. @red51 is the next Notch with the exception he won't be a sellout much like Markus Pierson. I see a great future ahead for this game and I'm loving the comments from both Forge and Curse in their forums. They are very excited to boost this game. :)

• That's interesting. Perhaps November is when the Java API for Rising World is supposed to be completed and Lua disabled. The game itself is already 100% written in Java its just the scripting that supports a different language but it it still written in Java. My understanding of what Forge does is that it provides a standardized API for Minecraft because the current vanilla API is not very capable for mod writers. Forge works because its developers essentially decompile and hack minecraft in order to add the Forge API capability to it. Red51's intention with the Java API is to make it modder friendly so there's really no need for Forge to really get involved with Rising World because that would just be adding another layer of abstraction that will not be needed. If anything, additional input from the modder community would likely help Red to improve this new API to give any remaining features that modders need.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!