Modded Textures

• wie erhalte ich das texsture pack ,wurde es mir gern ansehen.

und noch ne frage ist das weiße auf dem Boden Schnee ?

Gruß Daisy

• Er hat den Link hier gepostet :)
    Ein Tutorial wie du es benutzen kannst siehst du hier: How to create texturepacks

• wie erhalte ich das texsture pack ,wurde es mir gern ansehen.

und noch ne frage ist das weiße auf dem Boden Schnee ?

Gruß Daisy

Hallo Daisy den Link zur letzten Version findest du auf Seite 3
    Modded Textures
    Der Schnee war schonmal ein Test, damit ich was in der Hinterhand habe, wenn mal Schneebiome kommen ;). Aktuell leider noch nicht implementiert.
    Viele Grüße
    Nova

• I find it very rude that people continue to use other languages other than English in the English speaking forums, e.g. German, there is actually a separate forum section created just for German yet I still see many users using German in the English Threads.
    Sorry if this post seems rude, was not intended that way, just merly trying to point out a valid point.

• I find it very rude that people continue to use other languages other than English in the English speaking forums, e.g. German, there is actually a separate forum section created just for German yet I still see many users using German in the English Threads.
    Sorry if this post seems rude, was not intended that way, just merly trying to point out a valid point.

I guess they don't really appear attention, in what language the thread is most of the time. And they know who speaks German here and if someone begins to talk in German, I guess the others just galdly join them, because it is easier for them ^^ So I don't think that they are ignorant, but I agree that you guys should stick to English when it is an English thread, even when there are only Germans involved, because maybe someone who does not speak German would want to join the conversation or could actually help with something.

Sorry for my english ilaern it 1978 from british roof workers.

Lel, who needs school, anyway? ^^ I learned it from the Internet, but decades later :P

• Considering I have popped onto a german thread to say, in english, that I like someone's work... I don't see the problem with it being spoken here. I know if you talk to someone here in english, if they can they will respond in english. Need to relax a bit there Stealth. :) I mean, even a dev is responding here in german haha

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

• 1. Plz stop this discussion here, that thread is about modded textures.... maybe i should open a defined one for my texture pack.
    2. I try to support both sides, i don't think it is "rude" to answer someones german questions. And maybe you noticed all my general thread updates were in english language or i provided an english and even a german language part. That should be acceptable and i think the discussion is ended with that.

So back to topic, i had not so much time. So i tried to build a bit and made some color scheme fixes. Nothing special but i will give you a new version of the TP maybe this weekend.

• English:
    So at first, i needed a bit longer and there is not so much new stuff in this update. I added 2 medieval concrete textures and made some fixes on the existing. It is still work in progess. Another thing i did is the existing tree texture, i replaced the pine and normal barks with my rawlog texture i personal like this look more. Additionally i created a new dirt lod and a new stone texture, the old one was to white/bright.
    I am to lazy for images so just explore yourself ;). I also changed my filehoster i hope this one is better!

Deutsch:
    Zuerst, ich habe ein bisschen länger gebraucht und es gibt nicht so viel neues Zeug in diesem Update. Ich habe 2 mittelalterliche Betontexturen hinzugefügt und an den bestehenden Fehler behoben. Es handelt sich aber immer noch um eine Vorabversion, wo Dinge geändert werden. Eine andere Sache die ich angegangen bin sind die Baumtexturen, dazu habe ich die Fichten- und normale Rindentextur mit meinen eigenen Texturen ersetzt. Ich persönlich mag diesen Look ganz gerne. Zusätzlich hab ich noch eine neue LOD Textur für Dirt eingefügt und eine neue Steintexture erstellt, da die Alte mir zu weiß und hell war.
    Ich bingerade zu faul Bilder hochzuladen, also am besten entdeckt ihr Alles selbst ;). Ich habe außerdem meinen Filehoster geändert, ich hoffe dieser hier ist besser.

http://www.filedropper.com/theancientage

• Cool danke ;).

Little update:
    Maybe you noticed i started changing tool texture, axe, pickaxe, should have new more wooden look now.

Kleine Update:
    Yielleicht habt ihr es schon gemerkt, ich habe angefangen die Tooltexturen zu ändern. Die Axt, Pickaxt sollten einen besseren Holzlook nun haben.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!