Material Label Toggle, ID label

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • I would love a toggle or button or key combo that we could activate to tell us the item ID of a material (block or wood beam for example). So that when we are adding to a building we can easily identify what material we used and then can select the correct color item ID in the crafting bench! You might be able to hover over a material in a build and invoke a command to reveal the label, or turn on a toggle (like "control" when precision building) to then have the labels be activated.

• I didn't know that because I have to play in windowed mode and the bottom of my screen below the health bar is cut off. I did switch to full screen to check it out, and I see it. If you hover over a block you can get an ID but not if you hover over a board or beam. So adding that would be nice, placing it over the health bar would be nicer (for me ;) )!

The reason I can't use full screen is that the Steam Overlay simply does not work for Mac. I can't run ANY game with Steam Overlay enabled. I do sometimes like to minimize the game and look at something on the web and I can't do it it in fullscreen. The FKeys simply don't work unless I quit the game. Pretty annoying. Yes, Mac just isn't well supported in the game world. Even in windowed mode I can't get the helpful (I hear) help screen to show with F1. Oh well, I can deal with it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!