a bad glitch cheat

• i built a chest and put rocks in it with a sign pasted to it i then built a wall through the chest
    when i was in a hurry i destroyed it with my pick after emptying it and guess what hapend
    i destroyed it from the front like opening it and then went behind the wall and low and behold its
    still there and when i destroyed it again... it exploded with all the stuff i had in it right before
    i destroyed it. this could be a bad cheat for ppl please fix it......

• i built a chest and put rocks in it with a sign pasted to it i then built a wall through the chest
    when i was in a hurry i destroyed it with my pick after emptying it and guess what hapend
    i destroyed it from the front like opening it and then went behind the wall and low and behold its
    still there and when i destroyed it again... it exploded with all the stuff i had in it right before
    i destroyed it. this could be a bad cheat for ppl please fix it......

i moved your post here because its more of a bug than a Suggestion

Are you able to repeat this bug ?

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Could you please add a couple of screenshots or a short video to show what happened exactly?

To be honest I don't fully understand what you mean with "built a wall through the chest"

Also when you destroyed the chest from the front did the chest disappear from your screen or did it remain there?

• Could you please add a couple of screenshots or a short video to show what happened exactly?

To be honest I don't fully understand what you mean with "built a wall through the chest"

Also when you destroyed the chest from the front did the chest disappear from your screen or did it remain there?

i think he means he placed a line of blocks Thu the chest and made a wall oO

anyway i tested this and could not get the same results

Some screenshots would indeed help

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Perhaps hit did the first hit/s from the front and the fatal hit/s from the back. I assume chests still have a certain number of hits required to kill it...

"If all the world was apple pie, And all the sea were ink. And all the trees were bread and cheese, What would we have to drink?" ?(

• this is what i did

1. first build trunk
    2. fill trunk
    3. build brick wall with or without sign
    you need to save or sleep and remove objects
    4. go to front of sign break with pick ax
    5. move cursor around and see whats available to pick up
    and then go to the rear of box and do same

I broke back of box sticking out as well, effects unknown
    it worked twice sorry minotorious might be a glitch on your part

• it worked twice sorry minotorious might be a glitch on your part

what might have been a glitch on my part? I didn't try anything yet only asked for more information, #confused now :D

Could you please answer me this: When you destroyed the chest the first time (your step 4) with the pickaxe did it disappear from your screen or not? Could you still see your cursor become the chest open icon when hovering in the place where the chest formerly was?

EDIT: I followed your steps outlined above and made a small video (see below), could you tell me where I get it wrong because I am unable to reproduce the bug you are reporting?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!