Another update is available! It introduces two new animals, a fox and a sheep, as well as new objects (new tables, lanterns etc.).
Apart from that, the game now has an own JVM for MacOS and Linux, so no more separate Java is required on these OS (Steamversion only). Furthermore, the game should now run without any problems on SteamOS (obviously Steamversion only^^).
We also did some smaller changes (for example we implemented a detection when two graphics cards are installed, but only the less powerful is used) and some bugfixes.
Stay tuned for the next update, which will introduce food/hunger
- [New] New animals: sheep, fox
- [New] New furniture: 3 new tables, bench, old bed, radiator, 2 curtains, (including different variations)
- [New] New lamps: lanterns (4 different types)
- [New] Warning when two graphics cards are available but only the weaker one is used (Windows only)
- [New] Own JVM for Mac and Linux (Steam only)
- [New] Full SteamOS support (Steam only)
- [New] Timeout message when connection to Steam is not possible or blocked (Steam only)
- [New] New admin servercommand: "getplayerinfo" to get different information from a player (e.g. ip)
- [Change] Crafting preview can now also be dragged and rotated with your mouse without fullscreen preview
- [Change] Graphics detection warning can now be bypassed by setting the flag "game_bypass_graphicsdetection" in the config to true
- [Change] Changed servernames in serverbrowser, should not be longer than the entry itself anymore
- [Change] Changed size of bed and toilet model
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong animal spawn on startup
- [Bugfix] Fixed a bug causing a time reset when loading a world
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong characters in servername causing the server to appear without any information in the serverbrowser
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong sitting/laying position when using beds/chairs/tents etc.
- [Bugfix] Fixed placement of objects on tables
- [Bugfix] Fixed placement of wall mounted objects
- [Change] Disabled graphics card detection for MacOS
- [Bugfix] Fixed startproblems under Windows 8