Posts by botchikii

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

Hello, I have changed the french translation in the plugin's descriptions.

Here is a better french for you first post :

Bonjour les gens.
    Une liste de tous les plug-in disponibles, tout le monde devrait être en mesure de la modifier. Tous les plug-in sont listés avec une courte description en allemand,
    anglais et français. Les traductions ont été initialement réalisées avec un traducteur automatique et ce serait génial si vous pouviez les améliorer.
    Programmeurs : je vous demanderai d'annoncer vos nouvelles créations ici, avec les informations nécessaires, afin que l'on puisse maintenir à jour cette liste.

An idea I had this morning, when I work on a big tower. Building in RW take some times and lot's of materials. So when I have build idea in mind, I don't take too much time in exploring, because "I will waste building time". Some times ago, we discuss about loots in dungeons chest, and I think that finding 2-4 stacks of stone in a chest could be rewarding for builders. It's basic stuff, but I'll take it ! And it can be a building rewards witch can help you in you creative builds and rewards you for the time you spent "out of work".

My 2 cents

I mean, void like in those pictures. I guess I need to accept that (not blaming dev, I know it's alpha and so, just loved this area). My world is on a public server if you want to see by yourself (wolf.am:4255)

Hello, I use this thread for my question, it's quite related.

I discover some corrupted chunks in my world, so I'm thinking about restarting a new world. But… terran is an essential part of my builds (found a very nice mountain area and all builds plays with) and I don't finish my project (which give me much ideas to build). Blueprints save only blocks and objects, so I wonder if I can « save » chunks (so with terrain) and import it in a new world ? I don't think I can find the same terran generation in an other world…

Well, nice if you find the way. But it seems akward the script have this kind of error ? I imagine several linux servers run since a while and never heard that issue. Do you have particular setup ?

Nice !
    For the wiki, you're welcome. I have to add all the stuff delivering last two updates. I don't have so many time to do that. (et une communauté française serait vraiment sympa à mettre en place !)

Hello, I don't find any major thread on this so I go.

I make some explorations in my world and have some ideas/requests/suggestions.

- basic shelter : I have slept outdoors many times in my IRL life and I can say it is difficult to take back your basic shelter with you on the morning. For me, basic shelter wouldn't be pickable (destructible but no return in inventory). It would give more love to the tent, wich cost lot more (even more since textile works now).
    - Tent : I didn't notice all the alternative textures and the bag when it's in your inventory ! so cool :) No change for this.
    - Bed : you need it for setting your home point (differenciate spawn point and a home point ??).

Perharps we could have an option (when interacting, like with the tent) to choose if spawnpoint need to be updated. When sleeping in a shelter in nowhere, we loose our safe home, It can be problematic :P

So I think you need to do multiples rules ( for each port, one at once :4254,4255,…) with same at external. RW needs all the ports open and I don't think your actual setup is doing that right now.

Try put the same values in internals and external ports so your router can deliver to the good port in your pc. actually, it redirect alls ports between 4254 and 4259 (4254:4259) to 1 port in your pc. . so try 4254:4259 in "Port interne"

I don't know if it can help. I manage a server on linux, and this is how's look the part IP/HIVE

Code
    server_hive_verification=true
    server_http_ip=
    server_ip=

Have you try to disable the hive_verification, just for test.?

Hello !
    Thank's for the great work. The GUI is a nice add.

Here is the french translation of this plugin

Code
    locale=fr_FR

But, I tried to replace example file "messages_fr_FR.properties" on my server, change the settings.properties to match with the code above, restart the server, but the text is not translated. Is it because UTF8 characters in file (é,à, …) ?

Good idéa !

What I like in Rising World :
    - Building. Yes, it took time for each build you want. More time than you expect because you try beams, banisters, blocs combinations and you realize you can add details everywhere.
    - Lights and render : once you "finish" (I never really finish a build ^^) and you walk across, you have a smile. @ArrticuKitsu talked about Skyrim and I agree : the builds are real, have great ambience in it. It's feel alive.
    - actives workbench and in game placements. I had a blast the first time I build a furnace and put my first ore into. The new workenches add more, and the grinding wheel or taming rack or spinning wheel have the same behavior : you really interact and not only play with button in a GUI. The size of worbenches and the fact we have to work with : we have reason to build specific houses for this workbench.
    - consistency of development. Yes, it take time too. but each update is smart and add to the game. I feel Red51 knows where he wants to go.
    - Flares ! when I'm tired of building, I search for deep caves. with torches, some planks and flares, I have a great time
    - Ambience : sounds effects underground are amazing, the music (the new one is very calm, I love it), the fog in the forest in the morning.

Sorry for my english !

You can craft chest, barrels and crates with the sawbench, which cost only few lumbers at the workbench and you need it for tone of building contents. They are in "Chests" Category. you can also build a tent, which offers some inventory spaces.

What a map ! I love the render and It give you reason to discover all around :) Need some sort of boat to update big waters area, but I'm feel like exploring a new world. The way to make it is very nice et the new press is very cool. now with all that stuff for textile, leather, we'll be ready for the player update !

Tigers seems to be much aggressive now and they detect you from far. I found a pyramide too, the entrance is clever. I was walking in the maze, discovered the new cool chest and be scared about potential traps…
    I see some new plants but could not take them.

Thank you for this update :)

pour ca, il faut un plugin ou un mod. Tu as world edit ou area protection 2 ? si c'est le cas c'est facile à faire, il faut faire une selection et supprimer ce qu'il y'a dedans (ou remplir d'air la selection). Jamais essayé mais c'est sensé fonctionner.
    j'avais traduit la page du script areaprotection ici : http://risingworld.wolf.am/dok…fr:scripts:areaprotection

Code
    # à taper dans le chat
    /selectarea
    # après avoir fait la selection, rentrer dedans et valider:
    /createarea adieu
    # On supprime tout dans l'area :
    /cleanuparea
    # On supprime l'area
    /removearea