Posts by RunAndHideGamer

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)

I have not actually tried the large furnace yet but with the small furnace I have had no problem.

Put coal in as fuel.
    Add ore to a quick key active item box at top of screen and activate that item by selecting it.
    Move the mouse cursor across each pocket, each ore will fall into the pocket beneath the cursor in the trays.
    Right click and the nugget is placed into the pocket.
    Turn the furnace on.
    6 minutes later the ores become ingots
    Turn furnace off.
    Remove the ingots.... I think that was by using F as you move cursor over each ingot.

Not sure why you are pressing E as I just use the right mouse button to add the ore to the trays.

After 6 minutes the ore will disappear from the furnace but the ingots will be there.
    Place the mouse cursor over each pocket , press F and see what happens.

Spent time gathering food and provisions and then headed back up into the forest.
    My stockpile of food would keep me going for some time in which time I would setup a farm and grow my own vegetables.

Night fell before I could reach my camp

It was almost too dark to see further up ahead and this brought further danger.

This was bear country and I had no way of knowing if there was a bear right in front of me hiding in the darkness.

Hunger eventually forced me to eat the last apple I had left.
    Now it was essential I find more food quickly.

I moved further into the forest....heading down the edge of the lake.
    The trees began thinning out and as I moved out of the forest my eyes picked up an area where potatoes were growing

I pocketed the potatoes and moved further on...looking for more food.

All the while I was aware that the large brown bear was still tracking me and was somewhere close behind me.

For the last hour I have felt like someone or something was watching me.

It did not take long for me to find that I was indeed being tracked by a rather large brown bear.

My priority was still to find food but after that I was going to have to craft some weapons and deal with the bear if it decided to attack me.

My search for food in the forest turned out to be in vain with nothing edible being found.
    Made my way back towards the lake and stumbled across a dead body lying in the brush.
    Checked him for a pulse but he was long gone.

Checked his inventory and retrieved his pick and axe.

Buried the body deep so that it would not attract bears to the area.

Have to find food soon or I will end up like this poor fellow.

Went into the forest keeping an eye out for bears.
    Discovered a moose standing beside a water hole...... as I drew closer the moose jumped into the water and disappeared.

Carefully crept over to the waters edge and looked in and was surprised as the water hole was very deep and the moose was nowhere to be found.

From this location I moved a little further up the lake till I get to an area where I had more room to set camp.
    So for the night I am at -2995.54 67.24 -755.52

Started chopping trees down to make a small clearing.
    Some rock nearby so before long I had a camp fire going.

But the problem was that even though there was plenty of water I needed food.
    I look around and don't see anything obvious to eat.

Looks like I am going to have to go deep into the forest to search for food.
    Problem is night has fallen and I am sure there is a bear nearby.

Hi all.....

I have really enjoyed playing Rising World over the last weeks and have found some really challenging areas.
    Thought I would share some of what I find.

Currently I am standing on a cliff looking down at a vast expanse of water below me.
    Could it be salt water or is it a huge source of drinking water?

Behind me stands a huge forest with enough trees to get you through the winter.

The seed is -2021048627508770

Current position in map
    -2979.70 68.18 -684.71 W

See if you can survive here.
    And don't keep your back turned to the forest for too long.
    There may be bears in there!