Hi everyone, this is a small project that I started some weeks ago to help content-makers and myself to make more things for modern Unity Rising World.
This library allows you to manipulate with Rising World blueprints using Java code. The library itself is very simple, but it have full support for Blueprint V6 format including construction elements, objects, plants, screenshots and thumbnails of blueprints.
This library was designed to work with Java 8 and higher. It also depends on LZ4 Java library (compression format of modern blueprints).
- BlueprintIO - allows to save and load blueprints from files, streams and buffers;
- Blueprint - class that represent blueprint instance;
- BlueprintElement - construction elements in blueprints;
- BlueprintObject - objects (furniture) in blueprints;
- BlueprintPlant - plants in blueprints;
- LittleEndianDataOutputStream - stream to save data in LittleEndian order.
- BlueprintElementType - contains default construction element types (with names from definitions.db);
- BlueprintObjectType - contains default object types (with names from definitions.db);
- BlueprintPlantType - contains default plant types (with names from definitions.db);
- BlueprintVersion - contains blueprint version IDs.
Releases: GitHub Releases
Some examples of what you can do using this library:
- Generated images for blueprints will be not displayed correctly in game. This will not happen with loaded and saved blueprints Fixed since 0.1.1