Land stakes

• This is a suggestion that I have for the new version: Land stakes . sure, you could just make beams or torches, but what fun is that? How about saving beams and torches for building...

Anyways, the land stakes are technically connected once placed, but you need to press a key to make the GUI appear to see where the stakes are. These stakes can help you map out terrain for big projects on survival as well!

• Could you elaborate on that? ^^

Physical markers for exploring. So you can find your way back. I mean, torches are probably better, but its just a suggestion lol. Perhaps the stakes can be used to mark land for landscaping? Oe perhaps marking off owned land?

• Having beacons for a single player world may be okay but personally I can't see this working on a server as you could have hundreds all over the world unless it's possible so that it only shows up for that player?.

This is where I'm guessing that a map will come in handy when it's implanted so the individual can place markers / POI's for a guide?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!