Sailing Vessels, etc

• Heavy Disclaimer: I'm not forcing Red51's hand here, I'm simply sharing my hype in desiring to sail on big boats. Red51 can take all the time he desires, I'm simply requesting (in a low-request manner) that I'm itching to sail on a boat. I'm aware I'm not going to obtain one, just that I'm simply in 'hype-mode'. I can't wait for when we get to bigger boats. Release your updates in your planned order, I'm simply all hyped up right now.

---------

Sailing Ships/Pirate Ships/Galleons:

Whatever that teaser image was (it has been lost), I however recall Red51 teasing that pirate vessel. I desire it, though shall wait in line for each and every planned update to come out. It has me wondering to what degree the ships shall be customizable. Will we be able to change the sail's patterns, have some interior room, and have it be modular different from one design to the next? I hope so. Whatever Red51 can manage, I hope we can have whatever we're allowed to have.

----

Azur Lane sailing hype:

The recent event added sailing vessels (Galleons, and such) to which I can't wait to have my own realistic Rising World variation. I'm in the process of terraforming land to make way for a bigger harbour, dockyard, shipyard, etc. It'll handle building smaller and bigger boats.

So much fun! My friend/roommate/coworker is trying to get me into 'Sea of Thieves', though waiting for December to start sailing in that game. The only place I can install games now is on my Steam Deck thanks to how bloated every game is now. Everything has to be annoyingly 50-500 GB making it nearly impossible to play games now. I can't wait for Rising World to catch up to where we need it.

• :!:My Very Serious 100% Request to the Plug-in Unity community::!:

Please, for the love of god, start accepting other people's Plug-ins requests. Red51 is struggling, he's however being chill about it. The more we support this game, and the more we make plug-ins for, the more attention this game shall received. More support for it. Stop villainizing me, stop villainizing other people, and please make plugin for the sake of Red51 and his game. If you're here for Rising World then for the love of god start creating more plugins.

(I've already explained myself in another thread how people always want to spit and throw me under the bus in a server request thread.)

Yes, people hate me for a trivial reason, but you also need to get around to my 'NPC Expedition' plugin. You can hold grudges as much as you desire, this is all for Red51 and Rising World.

If you're going to tantrum by allegedly claiming everything is my fault, or Rising World is dead in the next few months (or a year) then everything is in fact your fault. I've warned you. I've warned people numerous times. I gave people numerous heads up, yet people always want to gaslight and look the other way. If you care about Rising World then create more API plugins and accept more of people's requests for 100% sake of Rising World. Red51 needs all the help he can get!

:!:If you can create more API plugins, then please do so. Red51 and Rising World needs all the help it can get.:!:

----------

People noted how we were supposed to get a World generation plugin (External Map renderer). They even noted how they were going to create daily login plugins, and etc. Where are they? Make them available (public) for the health and benefit of Rising World. If you can make it, then make it public for Red51 & Rising World.

• the only way a plugin will get made is if the person making it wants to make it. as for not alot of plugins atm...alot of ppl are working on things but waiting for a more fleshed out api.

• the only way a plugin will get made is if the person making it wants to make it. as for not alot of plugins atm...alot of ppl are working on things but waiting for a more fleshed out api.

Yes, but then people shouldn't complain why Rising World is "dying", etc. Your POV is fair. They had the opportunity to help out to only slap Rising World to the side. They had so many chances to help the game out to only virtue signal. I'm trying to do everything I can behind the scenes myself. Sure, I agree that people have to feel like it, but then again sometimes you just have to at times. Red51 keeps noting it takes a lot of financial stress to which modders and Plugin makers can do a lot more to help out. If only I could attract Japanese modders to add in Anime oriented mods, it would help Rising World SO much.

It's general knowledge modding has kept games from dying out so I guess people genuinely desire to see Rising World's death.

Oh, and I agree with we have other stuff on our plate. As do I. I'm spreading myself far too thin I keep getting myself sick while even unable to work on other side-projects. And I agree we also need a more fleshed out API. A proof-of-concept API Plugin would also work until something more legit is ready. Anything helps, really.

• Well there are some players that could make such plugins, but coding plugins take a lot of time, and then you need to deal with problems that cannot be fixed in the current API, i think as James said, people are working on things but waiting for a more fleshed out API, so till then we all need to be patient.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Well there are some players that could make such plugins, but coding plugins take a lot of time, and then you need to deal with problems that cannot be fixed in the current API, i think as James said, people are working on things but waiting for a more fleshed out API, so till then we all need to be patient.

I agree with this POV. I'm not against it, though have seen people able to do certain small things with it. Even if it's small and minor, it's still helpful in the whole grand scheme of things. And yeah, everything takes time. Everything indeed takes a lot of time.

Alright, then we shall wait for a more fleshed out API system. Keep in mind I mean well for Rising World so I hope people wont' view me in a negative light some more. Red51 keeps noting he keeps struggling in the background and I simply want to help out where I can, even covertly and in the background. The things I see people do for VRChat is something I hope they can carry over, or even assist with in Rising World.

Hope we can see Rising World pushed to its intended state.

• I agree with this POV. I'm not against it, though have seen people able to do certain small things with it. Even if it's small and minor, it's still helpful in the whole grand scheme of things. And yeah, everything takes time. Everything indeed takes a lot of time.

Alright, then we shall wait for a more fleshed out API system. Keep in mind I mean well for Rising World so I hope people wont' view me in a negative light some more. Red51 keeps noting he keeps struggling in the background and I simply want to help out where I can, even covertly and in the background. The things I see people do for VRChat is something I hope they can carry over, or even assist with in Rising World.

Hope we can see Rising World pushed to its intended state.

lol i just released a wisp plugins about 30 minutes ago1

• lol i just released a wisp plugins about 30 minutes ago1

Nice! This is something I could potentially start making videos about again. Little fun things like these. I'll give it a whirl after I finish blogging about my Japan trip then I'll go test it out while starting to build my shipyard for small and big boats. It's something I've been meaning to do for a long while.

This Wisp (on paper) shall help me out where a mining helmet seems to fail me. Java helmet seemed better than the one we have in Unity, but that's probably just me. Maybe the actual mining helmet isn't in the game.

You gained +10 respect points, James. :party:

• So I started making my dry dock in two sections. The upper part where you build it, and the lower part where you push it into. I don't know how deep the vessels shall go, I can always change the lower portion of the drydock. I made it go two blocks deep, though shall probably have to change it to 5 blocks deep, or something.

Red51 shall have to either tell us how deep is the standard, or we wait for when we get actual boats. I still have to build it up so it can handle boat-crafting materials, can hold and repair vessels, while also having shipyard related structures surrounding it. I wish I had more time.

And again, I'm requesting bigger boats, but only in the timeframe Red51 has planned. I'm not going to force his hand.

Everything is WIP, this is however it's general shape. I still have to line the other side, and do everything. I can't wait for boats, but again have to wait on Red51 for everything for whatever he has planned. I'll at least make a mini naval museum, or something once I continue flattening out areas. I probably have to make the water portion 5 deep, or so, and even add more access points into the dry dock area (the upper part). So much work, so little time.

Thankfully I made it so I can tweak it with time.

Sailing ship hype! Still have to figure out how deep is the proper depth to launch ships. :wacko:

(This post's purpose is to hype up sailing boats, and any other boats we desire. The final build shall find its way into the appropriate thread in the media presentation sub-section.)

• I for one am for sailing ships of any kind! They are just marvelous. I'd love to have something like this beauty here: The Amerigo Vespucci!!!!! :D :D :D

That's a similar boat to what Red51 shared, though it may be of smaller scale. I wish I didn't misplace my images. I even went through my various download folders hoping one would be there. I fled from the overly toxic unofficial Discord server so I can't search it there, even if I wanted to. They may claim it's innocent and angelic, I claim otherwise. If it was so angelic and heavenly then I wouldn't have left. I needed to regain my sanity after people keep gaslighting me every step of the way. I digress...... I checked Trello as well, it wasn't there either. Ah well. It'll be shared whenever it desires to be shared, and Unity version at that. A ship in a fog.

Makes me wonder if we'll have attachable and standalone canons to fire from and at ships. That be something fun to play with.

Lastly, because I'm still in a loose "sailing ship" hyped manner, this music video with Nijisanji EN x Azur Lane is awesomely done. Gets your pirate mood going. It has that lovely tavern singing vibe to it. If I can play it in Rising World once the plugins are updated to allow music to be played (or Youtube videos) I'd happily keep blasting this in my world.

Sailing with Tempesta, a newly founded group thanks to the latest event. The final scene in the video also reminded me of Rising World just imagining what we could be in for in the Rising World realm. :monocle:

"We're sailing with Tempesta, where legends are born" :party:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!