Playercharacter Gestures

• Hello,

First of all, thank you for the continued development of Rising World. Nomen es omen I would say.

I would be interested to see how realistic it is to give the player character the ability to perform hand gestures.

I really want to be able to show other players the middle finger, thumbs up/down, victory/peace, Star Trek greeting, etc. and vice versa.

At least that's how I felt when I was shown the middle finger in a game and my heart immediately felt warm. And I thought, this is brilliant and needs to be expanded.

These would be gestures that you can do solo.

And then there are the gestures that you could do together. For example, classic handshakes, high fives, fist greetings, etc.

I just like the idea that it should be standard at some point.

Realistic? Or unrealistic?

In this sense

✌👍👊✊🤚👏👐🤝

• I don't think gestures that offend others are acceptable;

(sometimes it's better to think your part and not express it)

But otherwise I am also for the expression of emotions

You know that you can also play PvP in Rising World?

I've heard that some people like to be a little rougher with each other and shoot each other down. In Virtual life, of course.

In a playful way, of course.

Without anyone having to feel attacked.

It always depends on the rules and lore of the respective server or host.

But yes, my only concern was to what extent such gesture animation would be possible with the engine.^^

• I don't think gestures that offend others are acceptable;

(sometimes it's better to think your part and not express it)

But otherwise I am also for the expression of emotions

The problem with German games is that, in contrast to foreign games, they always refrain from depicting violence, obscene gestures and nudity. And so it happens that players always choose foreign games because they can have a blast.

• You know that you can also play PvP in Rising World?

The middle finger gesture certainly doesn't matter whether you play PVE or PVP :D

Anyone who plays PVP knows what they are getting into.

The problem with German games is that, in contrast to foreign games, they always refrain from depicting violence, obscene gestures and nudity. And so it happens that players always choose foreign games because they can have a blast.

So without that you can't have fun? That makes me think. :thinking: ;)

Very few games sold here are German; But foreigners also have to submit to the FSK guidelines... and that's a good thing when you consider how many children are now sitting in front of the computers

• i think it all comes down to freedom of speech and freedom of expression. on my server you are free to do what you want and depict what you want. if its something not acceptable for a child i ask that you name the area in such a way to make it noticeable. i also ask that if a player is not an adult to let us know;. other than that its the childs parents that need to keep an eye on them. i guess if someone doesnt like a servers rules there are others to join. this doesnt mean i go out of my way to be offensive tho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!