Update 0.7.5: Bandits, Monsters, Map, Sailing and more!

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Thank you so much for your kind words CedarMan and FioO :)

QoL: I feel like pressing ESC while in Map view should close the map instead of bringing up the menu.

If you're in map edit mode (i.e the cursor is visible), ESC is indeed supposed to stop the edit mode... but it sounds like you want the player to put away the map item when pressing ESC?

It would be great to have cobble stone and asphalt (and maybe other stone patterns) in the terrain manipulator tool as well, because it looks a bit weird to set them as blocks into a world in many occasions, especially if they should interconnect between buildings, instead of belonging to a certain building. Do you think it is something doable in the future? I'm not sure about array limits, etc. Thanks for considering! <3

It would be indeed nice to have more terrain materials... and it's definitely our intention to add more materials in a future update ^^ When it comes to cobble stone, you're probably looking for something like block ID 265, is that correct?

is it just me that is no longer able to disassemble boats nor destroy them on my MP server? this is affecting all players including admins. I do know it was working not sure since when it stopped, last update maybe.

Oh, yes, I can confirm that :/ This seems to be happening in multiplayer only... unfortunately there are no more hotfixes planned, but we will fix that with the next update! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!