Another update is available! It's a small update though, mainly introducing a "peaceful" gamemode (enable it in your settings -> miscellaneous), which prevents all hostile animals from attacking you (if you really want to concentrate on building for example).
Apart from that, you get no longer attacked when you're using "setgametype 1" (as console command).
Important: Multiplayer servers can now disable the usage of this command in the serverconfig.
As usual, we fixed many bugs with this update, especially concerning the latest changes. Find the full changelog below.
We will start working on ores now, so stay tuned for the next update
- [New] Peaceful option (animals no longer attack you) for singleplayer (you find it in the settings menu) and multiplayer (server.properties file)
- [New] "setgametype 1" can now be disabled serverside (still available for admins)
- [Change] Decreased spawnrate for bears and increased spawnrate for rabbits
- [Change] Lowered health of bear
- [Change] If flymode is disabled on a server, you can still use it now when you have adminrights
- [Change] "makeadmin" command gives you permanent admin rights now (can be revoked by "revokeadmin [playername]")
- [Change] Reduced strength of big trees
- [Change] Game no longer pauses when switchting to desktop while loading (caused the game to stuck in loadingscreen)
- [Bugfix] Player reconnect problems hopefully fixed
- [Bugfix] Fixed missing inventory when being killed by an animal
- [Bugfix] Fixed Sql bug when placing saplings
- [Bugfix] Server setting "animals_enabled" is working now
- [Bugfix] Animals no longer attack you when you are dead (or in creative mode)
- [Bugfix] Server setting "list_visible" is working now
- [Bugfix] Fixed bug with wrong settings in settingsmenu
- [Bugfix] Fixed problems when player disconnects while there are still pending chunkrequests from him