Inventory

• when inventory is full i should no be avible to pik items up just mined 30 mins with full inventory

Anuls

Server: 217.172.179.54:4255
    [Dk/EU] Xstatic Survial Gaming

• Usually you should not be able to pickup items when your inventory is full. However, since pickup happens automatically when digging, it's a little bit complicated, since we don't want to disable digging in this case.
    Eventually we can add a small notification when digging with full inventory instead.

• would also be nice if the hands in the upper corner counts all blocks,

exsample:
    if i got 4 stack of stone ex then it says 256 so i dont have to go to inventory everytime i have used 1 stack blocks

hop you understand my english :)

:)

• what about if after inventory is full, rocks no longer disappear they start to build up as ore rocks that you can come back and pick up later say in a set time before they vanish,

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • @ArcticuKitsu overencumbered haa! All the crazy races and magic and junk.....and you get crippled by a wooden plate! haa!
    And why the heck does a Dragon ALWAYS have to turn up as that message comes up: You are carrying too much to run..........GRAAAA!!!!
    So begins the usual slow motion awkward, lop sided 'battle' with the Dragon. haa!

• @ArcticuKitsu overencumbered haa! All the crazy races and magic and junk.....and you get crippled by a wooden plate! haa!
    And why the heck does a Dragon ALWAYS have to turn up as that message comes up: You are carrying too much to run..........GRAAAA!!!!
    So begins the usual slow motion awkward, lop sided 'battle' with the Dragon. haa!

I'm a loot hoarder with me needing every little piece of equipment to sell. I always found myself walking painfully slow that I used dragon shouts & the odd horse to get me to a merchant to sell. As for the dragons, just dump everything and fight heh. Pick it all back up when you leave XD.

They're also "silly" like that. I always had them pouncing at me, yet was able to happily dispatch each and every one of them. One had their skeleton glitch, wobble, and move around Whiterun. Imagine that in Rising World, the wobbling corpses :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!