About update announcements

• I'm now genuinely worried because the game feels like it has stalled nearly completely on biome update. I luckily lost my sense of time thanks to my work, yet still seeing Red51 struggling with the biomes update with it being deep into the December month (19th). It really does need to come out sometimes soon so the game can continue maturing. I don't want to pressure him, more so with it being a festive season, yet something needs to come out. All the features have also been stalled & pushed back further because of the Biomes update. Thinks like character creation, NPC traders, fishing, dungeons, water, horses, and all that. Biome update just might end up leaving a nasty after-taste at the rate it's going.

If Red51 needs to celebrate Christmas then it shall be fine if we're given something small to then allow for post-Christmas fun, in some manner. :/ Just a few days (maybe early January) more & I can find myself playing the game with whatever update comes out next. Hopefully. All this waiting. What comes first? This biome update or me getting a computer to run this & other newer games? :P

• I think they might but its not certain depends how things are going. . It might be in the new year but I think red wants to make the biomes as good as possìble :)

• So it looks like boimes aren't coming before Christmas, are they? Or do they come as a Christmas gift?

I have a feeling he will suprise us this coming week. Because i think he would said it already if he wouldnt make it in 2015.

lets not spoil the potential of a possible surprise lol

• u guys are like the kids trying to find out what they got for Christmas. If u keep looking ur gonna ruin Christmas. The magic is opening ur Christmas present Christmas morning. By knowing what ur getting ahead of time its less magical.

• I can almost hear Red, Lucien and Kinggenius ( pardon me if i forgot somebody) sweating and stressing out trying to get it ready lol. :D
    Wouldn't wanna be in their shoes right now. coding the heck outta the game squashing bugs they encounter with the new biomes while new bugs pop up after they've made a fix elsewhere.
    oooh man and it's the holidays so yeah... they have a life too :rolleyes:

This is gonna be an interesting week.
    No update, no problem i'm a cool laid back guy. however i wish i could say the same about others 8|

if there is an update then , uh oooh fingers crossed that it wasn't rushed out the door and destroys every servers world. :/

I uploaded a screenshot to steam of a winter scene I did when the new terrain tools were released . Since then I made some cliffs and a canyon, Made a few pseudo biomes as well , was just testing.

I smell some 'left out jealousy' from Trillnar :P. Props to Deirdre for doing things nicely, and loudly. Good timing & all that. I get those moments also in other communities so I know the feeling in that genuine 'left-out' manner. Selective hearing half the time :)

-------

I have to agree with what SilverSatin up there ^. So much stressing out that it does make me wonder if biomes shall release, or if the trio shall have their festive fun which is perfectly fine in itself. An 'interesting week' indeed.

• If you can't wait, you can visit the the

""Weihnachten mit JIW-Games -Server
    a Community Project, with Christmas Market and little buildings with food and glogg and much more. :)

The people who hadn't time to join the litte event, sever is still open.
    You can see that we have a very nice community here. :D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!