Hi folks! Since there are so many screenshots of amazing buildings out there, we want to ask you to submit some of your best footage
If you don't mind, we will show some of the best images on our homepage as well as on the Steam storepage. Of course we will give credit by adding your username to the screenshot, or - if desired - the name of a multiplayer server (if you don't want your name to appear on the screenshot, just let us know).
If you want to submit a screenshot, please note following:
- The building you're showcasing has to be your work, you are not allowed to show buildings of other people without their permission
- Disable your hud when creating a screenshot. You can do that by typing "hud" (w/o quotation marks) into console
- The resolution of the screenshot has to be at least 1920x1080
- It's preferable that you create a screenshot when playing on high or at least medium graphics settings
- Tell us your ingame username, or alternatively the name of the multiplayer server (which shouldn't be too long)
Just post your screenshots in this topic, of course you can also add a small text with background information to your post. To upload your screenshot, you can either use the upload-feature in the forum ("More options" at the bottom -> "Attachments"), or upload the screenshot somewhere else and provide a link here.
It doesn't matter by the way if the corresponding building has been showcased here in the past.