An update is available, finally introducing Linux support (for Steam, standalone already supported Linux) as well as a new feature: A serverbrowser, which helps you to find a multiplayer server (only dedicated servers are listed). Please not that this is a work-in-progress feature and will be further improved the next time.
Apart from that this update also contains a few smaller changes, for example favorite blocks are now saved, and you can also specify start parameters for the game.
Last but not least a few bugs have been fixed, especially a nasty multiplayer bug causing "Connection Errors".
Feel free to give us feedback in the forums, and please report any bugs you find.
- [New] Linux support
- [New] New feature: Multiplayer serverbrowser (work-in-progress)
- [New] Added option to invert mouse
- [New] New startparameters accepted: +debug and +memory DIRECT HEAP (Steam only)
- [Change] Favorite blocks are now saved on your harddrive
- [Change] Increased max length of wooden beams
- [Change] Improved aiming on dead animals
- [Bugfix] Fixed assignment of controls
- [Bugfix] Fixed a bug in multiplayer, causing "Connection error" when another player kills an animal
- [Bugfix] Fixed some wrong labels in main menu
- [Bugfix] Hopefully fixed bug with gametime, causing sudden nights etc.