How is Red51 and all our Rising World fans doing during the Covid19 epidemic ?

• Hi all

I am a bit worried after reading all the bad news on the internet and the negative impact the Covid 19 virus has on the world in total.

I just want to heat how are you guys and ladies doing. Are you good, do you need prayer ?

My prayers are with everyone in anyways cause I may not know you personally but after all we share the same fun. Please drop a note here just to tell us how you are doing ? Please :)

Wishing everyone a very safe future!

• Hi,

I'm fine, thanks. How are you and your wife?

You're from Namibia I guess; thank god you don't have lots of CoVid-19 cases. I'm from Germany and it is very scary at the moment what's going on here.

Meetings of more than 2 people are prohibited by law, both in public and in private. Except members of your own family and roommates. You have to keep distance to other people of at least 1,5 metres. In some regions you have to stay at home, except for the way to work, shopping and doctor visits / pharmacies.

Empty shelves in the shop, people fight in the supermarket - because of toilet paper! -.-

Most events are cancelled; cinemas, theatres, restaurants, shops and stores for bodycare like hair salons, nail studios and so on; they're all closed. Some stores that sell no life-important things are not allowed to sell to private people anymore but only to companies and businesses. All schools are closed, much to the pleasure of most all pupils ^^ ...sports clubs and schools too, of course :(

Strange times for us; I will wait and see what's coming up next...

-Inu

Who still finds typing errors - keep them!!! :P

• Hi everyone I'm in England and just like InuYasha in the same position with the lock-down of shops,cinemas, theaters and restaurants all shut for the time being, going to our local food store Tesco's everything is marked out to keep your distance from each other with is a lot harder to keep then you may expect. with many things out of stock.

So far fingers X we are all good and well, but boy do I wish i had a hair cut a couple of weeks ago has these are also closed and so badly need a haircut now ^^

Stay safe everyone and at lest we have Rising World to keep us going (waiting for the new version to drop) :):):)

• Hello all, I am from California. Similar like other parts, they put did terms in play instead of lock down....shelter in place. My temp is going down, still waiting on the results for Co 19 test that was done Monday. My temp was 102.5 F when I was tested. today my temp so far 98.9 F.

I heard the store shelves are stocked back up but not sure if that is true or not.

Across the USA people not be safe. Showed on tv from the air flying over a soccer game with no distancing. Last week should Florida had packed beaches from spring break with all the college people. Few people told the news media they did not care and just wanted to have fun. If they get Co 19, no big deal to them.

Worse of all farming is to keep working, so I have mower that is losing a bearing, cannot get it fixed until everything over. I grow fruit and nut trees.

Groovaholic I do my own hair cuts. I did mine before I got sick. I think I use a number 4 with trimmers. Saves time and money for me.

• Im in semi-rural Oregon and everything pretty quiet here. Very quiet.

The store shelves have come back somewhat, not in great amounts but its there. Talked to a friend yesterday who lives in a high-density city and they said its a very different story there. Very sad.

14 days into a hermit beard :)

• Got my test result back...I am negative for virus. I do live in the rural area but over the last few years, traffic is getting bad from people trying to avoid traffic messes on the freeway do a normal work day (parking lot).

• All is ok for my family and I, playing RW looking for interresting things on internet, all is so quiet outdoor with the confinment ! hope the best for you all, take care :)

• I am from South Africa and we have a countrywide lockdown for 21 days but there was social distancing implemented for about a week before the lockdown. Our stores are coming back to almost normal and only ten people allowed into any store at a time after your temp is scanned by security.

My heart goes out to the countries that has been hit very hard and I pray for your protection and quick recovery from this.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
    hallowed be thy Name,
    thy kingdom come,
    thy will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive those
    who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
    and the power, and the glory,
    for ever and ever. Amen.

• Sorry to hear that - my condolences. But good to hear that your mother has recovered well enough so she no longer has to stay in hospital.

Yes, these are hard times for all of us; let's hope the best that this shit (sorry) will be over as soon as possible.

• I'm from Germany and as InuYasha already said, we should avoid external contacts. I firmly believe that we can defeat Corona together.

A little common sense and compliance with regulations should make everything easier.

No people enjoying themselves in the park and beach, such behavior is unreasonable and endangers others.

These times are hard, hard for all of us.

My very best wishes to all of you. We can only hope, hope that the virus will soon be a thing of the past. Hugs <3

• My heart goes out to the countries that has been hit very hard and I pray for your protection and quick recovery from this.

Our Father, . . .

(I said it aloud).

. Amen.

We are in Florida, USA. I am fine and my husband is going to work, we play RW during evenings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!