Several errors/something else

• Hi All

either Red51 or someone that may have an answer for what is showing up on my screen constantly see pic

i don't know much about the simple car plugin, but that's got to do with that error, i would just remove the plugin, and leave a post on the plugins page where you downloaded it from.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thx for replying so all the rest of it has to do with the simplecar plugin?

Yes, it's solely caused by the SimpleCar plugin ;) The long message you're seeing is a so called "stack trace", which is basically a list of methods which were called when the error occurred. The game called the "update" method of the internal plugin manager, which then invoked a method in the SimpleCar plugin - and inside this method, the plugin tried to reference something that does not exist, resulting in this "NullPointerException"^^

• Yes, it's solely caused by the SimpleCar plugin ;) The long message you're seeing is a so called "stack trace", which is basically a list of methods which were called when the error occurred. The game called the "update" method of the internal plugin manager, which then invoked a method in the SimpleCar plugin - and inside this method, the plugin tried to reference something that does not exist, resulting in this "NullPointerException"^^

Thx I got rid of the simplecar plugin and it did fix the problem.

Here is a question that I believe relates to this general help, my brother made a blueprint on his single player he then tried use the blueprint and rotate it so it is standing upright but it will not flip, so I joined his game made me admin and then I made a blueprint of his model then I brought out the blueprint and I was able to flip it upright but he tried again and he could not. S would you know why he is having this issue.

PS he has also checked the integrity of the game all came ok and he has also un installed and re installed the game .

• Thx I got rid of the simplecar plugin and it did fix the problem.

Here is a question that I believe relates to this general help, my brother made a blueprint on his single player he then tried use the blueprint and rotate it so it is standing upright but it will not flip, so I joined his game made me admin and then I made a blueprint of his model then I brought out the blueprint and I was able to flip it upright but he tried again and he could not. S would you know why he is having this issue.

PS he has also checked the integrity of the game all came ok and he has also un installed and re installed the game .

Can you post a screenshot?

Also, did your brother use the right keys to rotate?

• Can you post a screenshot?

Also, did your brother use the right keys to rotate?

Post a screenshot of what exactly?

As for the right keys yes I even went to his place and had him show me what keys he was using he is doing it right, I even tried myself while I was at his place.

He knows the keys as he always building houses and putting on the trimming which needs alot of doing the setp and setr and so on.

• Popeye57 He has to use Shift (right) to fix the blueprint, change direction and fix it again. That's my problem every time, I know about it but I'm used to the Java-version. ^^

I agree with you, but i personally tried that also I even tried other combos but for some reason it will not flip it upwards. I know that on my system when I flip it half of the blueprint goes under ground but that's fine because all I do is raise it, but not on his his will only turn it clockwise or counter clockwise.

I appreciate all of your inputs and suggestions but so far everything you suggested I have already tried. Even tried changing keyboard. But I'm still looking for a solution.

• Post a screenshot of what exactly?

As for the right keys yes I even went to his place and had him show me what keys he was using he is doing it right, I even tried myself while I was at his place.

He knows the keys as he always building houses and putting on the trimming which needs alot of doing the setp and setr and so on.

A screenshot of the blueprint. Preferably from your brothers pc of course.

Also, did he maybe change the key settings?

• try checking the keys that are used on some other program and check the batteries on your remote equipment to see if everything is working corectly, if you have anything like a remote keyboard. My keyboard acts funny when the batteries run low. :)

• try checking the keys that are used on some other program and check the batteries on your remote equipment to see if everything is working corectly, if you have anything like a remote keyboard. My keyboard acts funny when the batteries run low. :)

Keyboard and mouse are wired.

On other games like Heat, Conan all work perfect.

• Btw. It takes a few seconds to build such a wheel in an upright position.

If you/he is not able to rotate the blueprint, there is only a wrong handling. The other reason could be a group permission, but he's able to make a blueprint, so he must be able to rotate it.

• Btw. It takes a few seconds to build such a wheel in an upright position.

If you/he is not able to rotate the blueprint, there is only a wrong handling. The other reason could be a group permission, but he's able to make a blueprint, so he must be able to rotate it.

That is right he should be able to. but like I said earlier when I joined his single player game I was able to turn it upright, that's why it's so weird that he can't.

• That is right he should be able to. but like I said earlier when I joined his single player game I was able to turn it upright, that's why it's so weird that he can't.

sometimes we all get confused, maybe his key mapping is not the same so what he's doing does not work the same as others, he may need to look up his key mapping to see what keys do what, also ive seen time and time again from all sorts of users, say yes im hitting the ~ key yet they are not hitting the ~ key at all and they are hitting - lol so maybe hes hitting the wrong key or his key Mapping are not the same as ours and for him it maybe another key he needs to use.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • sometimes we all get confused, maybe his key mapping is not the same so what he's doing does not work the same as others, he may need to look up his key mapping to see what keys do what, also ive seen time and time again from all sorts of users, say yes im hitting the ~ key yet they are not hitting the ~ key at all and they are hitting - lol so maybe hes hitting the wrong key or his key Mapping are not the same as ours and for him it maybe another key he needs to use.

I would agree with you 100% but in his case all key binding are at default and as for the tilde ~ he knows how to use it as he is constantly using setp setr and sometime setl .

Again thx for your help, I will never refuse any suggestions.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, asset, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, unitypackage, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!