control temp

• It would be nice if someone wanted to make a sauna or walk in freezer that they could define an area and be able to set the temperature in that area. Not sure how complicated this would be to do , but thought i would throw the suggestion out and see.

• It would be nice if someone wanted to make a sauna or walk in freezer that they could define an area and be able to set the temperature in that area. Not sure how complicated this would be to do , but thought i would throw the suggestion out and see.

Nice idea. I only play in creative mode, but it's certainly good to know if you'll catch a cold if you leave the house in bad weather. ^^

• Well not looking at the API I think I recall setplayertemperature or something like that, so this could be done very easy if I'm not mistaken.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • It will be at least possible through the plugin API, as mentioned by yahgiggle ;)

Actually we're also thinking about adding specific built-in "modifiers" for areas, e.g. make areas affect your temperature, health, hunger/thirst, maybe even gravity etc. I have no ETA for that yet, but it would be indeed a very useful feature.

• ive been tinkering with adding abilities to custom weapons for java. temp is one ive been messing with. was thinking of making a fridge for food so maybe something like an air conditioner/furnace that will cover a set amount of blocks. add snow to an ice box wood to fireplace for a primitive lvl. have a potion planned for traveling into hot areas and a hand warmer for cold areas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!