Update 0.5: World generation

• I know is not a really good manner nor a good way to ask that, please forgive me :/

red51 do you think it's faisible to have Crabs with this initial NPC update? Sorry for asking, but I really love the idea of sandy beaches with this little guys running all over to catch them :wacko:
    Just to know if it can be possible at the first shot or if they will come, on a later update ^^

Thank you, if you can say few words about it ^^ DOMO ARIGATO :saint:

---EDIT---

And maybe one or two birds (Eagle) ? :wacko:^^<3

• Crabs would indeed be awesome, they sadly have to wait with fishing, etc. I would love to have crabs. Birds were noted in being added in the next update, though we shall see.

------------

1) While playing Rising World again I wish we could lock down crafting stations requiring the 'F' key to interact, such as the cotton wheel.

2) I wish we can have scaffolding. I severely need it while building and for my clearing projects. If possible, would it be too much to ask to have scaffolding in the upcoming update? I'm struggling to complete projects.

3) Don't worry, I can wait for mounts. I'm still not really in the accessible range for them, though would be handy to get around.

• red51 do you think it's faisible to have Crabs with this initial NPC update? Sorry for asking, but I really love the idea of sandy beaches with this little guys running all over to catch them :wacko:

Crabs are actually on our to-do list :) Unfortuantely we still don't have a proper model ready for that, so I'm afraid they won't make it into the initial NPC update... but they're definitely planned ^^

2) I wish we can have scaffolding. I severely need it while building and for my clearing projects. If possible, would it be too much to ask to have scaffolding in the upcoming update? I'm struggling to complete projects.

Maybe we can get the scaffoldings ready for the next update :D I can't guarantee that though, so if they don't make it into the npc update, they will be ready shortly after it^^

• Crabs are actually on our to-do list :) Unfortuantely we still don't have a proper model ready for that, so I'm afraid they won't make it into the initial NPC update... but they're definitely planned ^^

Maybe we can get the scaffoldings ready for the next update :D I can't guarantee that though, so if they don't make it into the npc update, they will be ready shortly after it^^

Awesome !! Cool, thank you :party:

• Maybe we can get the scaffoldings ready for the next update :D I can't guarantee that though, so if they don't make it into the npc update, they will be ready shortly after it^^

Awesome! This is better news than any. As long as they make it in I'm happy, and this is happy news. Thanks! I can't wait to further push back a mountain I'm terraforming, even building more complex structures as I get more familiar with the new PNB system.

Can't wait for the new update now. :party: Thanks Red!

• Pardon the double post, been meaning to suggest for weeks now (kept forgetting; waiting for proper timing) to suggest crafting stations being able to be locked into place without picking up. I've accidentally picked up a loom before trying to get through all my cloth having to place it back down. Can we get a crafting station locked into place?

• Big news day today. As you can see at the top of the screen from Red.

"The next update will be either available on Tuesday (February 28) or Wednesday (March 01). We will specify the time frame shortly"

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!