• I have the plugin on my server and it's running fine so far.

My question would be whether the area for querying whether someone is in the portal could be expanded?

It seems to me to be very small and that you have to enter exactly a certain point :thinking:

• I have the plugin on my server and it's running fine so far.

My question would be whether the area for querying whether someone is in the portal could be expanded?

It seems to me to be very small and that you have to enter exactly a certain point :thinking:

as soon as creating areas via api work correctly i will change how its triggered. for now i added the portal assist witch add a small collider to the portal. just walk into it until it stops you and your in the center.

• Just wondering if there are still plans to implement any of the planned fixes as outlined in the OP?

yes! still waiting on custom items in the API. now that areas are working from the API I'm looking into using areas for the portals so you are able to use the default portal effect or build your own!

• yes! still waiting on custom items in the API. now that areas are working from the API I'm looking into using areas for the portals so you are able to use the default portal effect or build your own!

Awesome! It's good to know the community is still engaged around here despite some flak in the Steam forums (an ugly place, as it turns out). My other go-to builder, Creativerse, kinda died in the wake of some poor-ish developmental and financial decisions by the producing studio; a lot of established players and content creators bounced.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!