[Plugin] SimpleHome

• SimpleHome

Current Version: 0.0.5

Updated: 05/16/2023

Overview:

SimpleHome is a "SetHome" alike plugin that gives players the ability to set checkpoints (known as "sethome") and teleport to one (also known as "home"). The amount of checkpoints can be adjusted in the config. To distinguish the checkpoints, a name is required for each command (more info below). The plugin is configurable and offers a number of commands and of course also works in multiplayer.

Features:

• Customizable Checkpoints
    • Configurable
    • Teleport cooldown
    • Simple Database

Commands:

Command

Description

Usage

Example

/sh help
    Displays a list of commands/sh help/sh help
    /sh sethomeSet a home to your current position/sh sethome <name>/sh sethome home1
    /sh removehomeRemove a specific home/sh removehome <name>/sh removehome home1
    /sh homeTeleport to a home/sh home <name>/sh home home1
    /sh homesDisplays a list of your homes/sh homes/sh homes

Config:

After the initialization a config.json file will be generated inside the plugins folder. To apply any changes you've to edit the "value" property inside the given properties. A comment and a default value are also given for clarification. If you still have questions you can of course ask here.

Dependencies:

• pUtilities-0.0.1 (Already included in the download)
    • Gson (Already included in the download)

Credits:

SimpleHome and pUtilities are made by Preach

PS:
    It was not my intention to make this plugin, but because it was suggested in the forum, I took the time and programmed it. As the name of the plugin already suggests, the intention was to keep it simple without a GUI or some kind of effects.

Have fun!

• hab jetzt ne Meldung im Log gefunden :

Hoffe Du kannst damit was anfangen .... möchte noch sagen, dass ich als "Klassischer" Admin keine Probleme auf dem Server hatte

edit:

Ich meine schaust Du hier:

habe 2 Homes; gerade telepotiert und alles so wie es sein soll ;)

• aber kein UID Admin mehr, oder ... hab es grad schon im Chat geschrieben .... könnte es sein, dass die Permissions keine Berücksichtigung finden in dem Plugin .... auch wenn bei Teleport ein "true" eingetragen ist ... bei UID Admins haben Permissions ja keine Auswirkungen :thinking:

• Servus :) Wir haben das bei uns auf dem Server jedoch funktioniert es nicht!

Es fehlen die Gruppenberechtigungen und ich komme im moment nicht dahinter welche es sein sollen.... hier mal der Fehlercode:

PS: Ist man Hauptadmin (consolenbefehl: makeadmin) dann funktioniert es wunderbar jedoch möchte ich es für alle gerne haben also auch für die Spieler

• Mir ist beim zweiten update ein Typo unterlaufen *facepalm*. Die Property Bezeichnung aus der Config stimmte nicht mit einer Funktion überein. In der Funktion wurd nach ein "regularTeleportCooldown"-Value abgefragt (was natürlich in der Config nicht so vorhanden ist). Die Bezeichnung ist nun angepasst und das Plugin sollte (hoffentlich) auch in Multiplayer funktionieren.

Btw. danke für die Logs! Ohne die hätte ich die Ursache nicht so leicht finden können.

Why do the chat commands "sh home" and "sh sethome" have the designation "sh"? Is it possible to remove it?

I always use a prefix for my commands to differentiate it from other plugins. In case some plugins use the same commands e.g. (/list or /help), I want to avoid potential errors or any overlaping. For example, I also use the help command in my other plugin with a prefix as well and if I'd omit the prefixes it'd unnecessary confuse the player and probably cause an error.

Perhaps I could add a property to the config which could make the prefix changeable but Im not sure about this as I mentioned above.

Plugin updated to version 0.0.5

Check changelogs to see the changes

• Funktioniert nun wunderbar :) Danke für das Update ^^

• Slade Wilson because sh is the command and behind it is the parameter what the command/plugin/program should do

As an example, let's take the plugins for the Rust game: in it, the plugins for teleporting home and teleporting to a saved point use different commands without a prefix. And the data about the author of the plugin is registered inside the plugin. Extra prefixes deprive of convenience when using the plugin.

I do not think that the /sethome and /home commands will be used by other plugins that do not relate to teleport.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!