WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • My server was crashing even when Area Protection was not installed on the server... this means something happening with my server since the update end of last month and nothing to do with this plugin.

yeah ive been trying to connect to your server but it only loads to 5% then wont connect, added you on steam to try and help you find out that is going on, btw do you do daily reboots ?

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Anyway to do so you can chop trees etc outside your area? I have some players complaining they cant harvets etc outside the area.

you need to set the permission's in the admin tools area of the main menu these settings are for the outside area of all areas

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • yeah ive been trying to connect to your server but it only loads to 5% then wont connect, added you on steam to try and help you find out that is going on, btw do you do daily reboots ?

Was just looking at the server in multiplayer screen and it shows no one on ..... someone was on there 30 minutes or so ago..........when the 5% thing happens it will always show for example 1 person playing if there was one person on at the time of the connection drop.

Have got on with no problem.

Yesterday I reverted the definitions.db file to default.

Modified the textures of the grass biome and connection was stable. This change to one record in the biomes data gives my server the look I want.

Looked at how many lions, elephants, zebras etc were on the server and there were a lot of zebra.

Have modified the herd sizes of all animals so there are 1 or 2 spawning at any one time.

So far the server is good.......... but as far as i know the 5% thing has not happened for 8 hours or so.

At this stage the server looks good but do not have any african animals in the grass biome yet........ will test them one at a time.

Instead of adding a new record to the database file saying add these animals to grass, I will amend the existing record and change arid to grass so do a switch rather than a new record.

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

You start in the middle of tall dry grass surrounded by a huge number of trees.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• And yes.... been restarting the server many times a day for last 2 weeks. Good news is it is not your plugin causing the issue.

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• ooh , didn't realize t was that thought it was separate permissions for admins on claimed land lol.

if the Admin is outside areas he can also use those settings for outside areas, the settings update for each area you own Admins own both the outside and there own areas if that makes any sense at all 😂

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Would it be possible to add an option so u can edit all the owned plots at once?

Like to rename a complete area or to add friends to all of the plots not just one plot by another?

well that would be possible but unless there is a major problem with the public version of this plugin im no longer going to work on it, this is because i am planning a new public version that i want to code at some point when i am free, but in that new version i will consider adding such options.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Is there a way for admins to remove horses and other owned animals? We've got a lot of abandoned horses parked around our portals.

sorry the only way ATM is for the owner to unfriend the pet or for you to remove it from the horse ownership in the WP database the name of the owner is stored along with the horse id, just delete the whole line from that then reloadplugins and the horse will be set free

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • seems strange its happening, if i can be of any help let me know

I have marked the server I have been using since March as closed in about 4 or 5 days and am replacing it with a new server that is opening later today. So far no crashes with the testing of the new server.

• I noticed that naming pets, says "New Fox name " Instead of the the actually species.

Possible to change that?

i dont understand what you are asking ? are you asking if you can rename the fox ? if so just left shift + f key the fox then type the name at the top and click the rename option

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • No, I mean when , when I rename a cow for ex, It says this:

oh now i get what you mean, unfortunately im no longer updating this plugin sorry, so that small bug wont be fixed

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!