WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

• i just installed it and it just started going nuts making everything admin area

so i uninstalled it

but i was trying out the 3.0 one

If the area you are in is a protected area using the built in rw protection then it will say admin area till you leave that area, or if for some reason it's stuck on admin area even when you are not in a RW protection area, then enter one and exit to restore the setting, maybe make a small areas using the f9 option, then enter and exit it. Version 3.0 has nothing to do with this. But indeed it will be changed now areas are working properly now.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • If the area you are in is a protected area using the built in rw protection then it will say admin area till you leave that area, or if for some reason it's stuck on admin area even when you are not in a RW protection area, then enter one and exit to restore the setting, maybe make a small areas using the f9 option, then enter and exit it. Version 3.0 has nothing to do with this. But indeed it will be changed now areas are working properly now.

You like to stop in the server for a few and i will show you what it doing i just started the server yesterday so there nothing really done no areas was set up yet

• then that is probably the problem. use the f9 default area protection in a small area at spawn then walk in and out of it and it should fix your problem. If you can't make an area then remove WP and then enter server and make the default area then exit server and replace WP restart and reenter then go in the default AP and exit the area and you should be fixed.

• Still experiencing some bugs with version 3.2.

• A "frend UIDGuest" message shows in chat when I try to place building elements as an admin.
    • Two players have reported not being able to dig or place blocks in some of their claims and receive a message "You cannot do that here"
    • My server crashed from an error from the plugin, attaching the log.
    • The server console is also spammed with "API: Received raycast result - True @" since updating the plugin

Files

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• Still experiencing some bugs with version 3.2.

• A "frend UIDGuest" message shows in chat when I try to place building elements as an admin.
    • Two players have reported not being able to dig or place blocks in some of their claims and receive a message "You cannot do that here"
    • My server crashed from an error from the plugin, attaching the log.
    • The server console is also spammed with "API: Received raycast result - True @" since updating the plugin

Thanks, I'll try and resolve the crash problem asap,

The raycast is harmless, it should be doing that, I use it on a timer to keep down the event but yeah it's a pain it's spammed to the log, it's not even needed

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Folgendes ist mir aufgefallen: Wenn Sie versuchen, einen Setzling in einem nicht beanspruchten Gebiet zu pflanzen, wird Ihnen angezeigt, dass dies nicht möglich ist, aber der Setzling wird aus Ihrem Inventar entfernt.

Und vielen Dank für das tolle Plugin!

Close inventory and open it again and everything is there again

Ein Spieler auf Sentinel erzählt mir, dass er auf einen seltsamen Fehler stößt. Wenn er Land beansprucht, kann er innerhalb des Anspruchs nichts tun, es sei denn, er meldet sich erneut an

Actually, leaving and re-entering the area should be enough

• Great Plugin as allways, my only concern is if we can have the ability to hunt animals in unclaimed land, bit tough when you have to claim land just to hunt for meat.

thanks

Devyn

• Hi yahgiggle, if you're still around, now that there are aggressive animals in the game and soon will be bandits and dungeons, the plugin needs to be updated to allow players to hunt outside of their claimed areas. Currently this doesn't seem possible.

Thanks!

Green Valleys - PvE Survival - Land Claims/Portals/SetHome - discord.gg/EQ6a9mb

• Hi yahgiggle

I am setting up a new server today and am trying to add your plugin... I added the plugin to the the plugin folder as the zipped file WorldProtectionV3.2.7z but I am unable to get the plugin to work.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!