WorldProtection, Self claim protection plugin

• You need to unpack it and the sub-folder Paste it there

I unpacked the file so in the plugins folder I now have the file WorldProtection.jar and a folder called Assets........ go into Rising World, go into Chat with the ~ key and type in /wp and get a message Command not found.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• I died and spawned in a different part of the map on the server..... how do I know where my protected area is? Is it saved in a file somewhere?

Modded Rising World 2024

• I died and spawned in a different part of the map on the server..... how do I know where my protected area is? Is it saved in a file somewhere?

if you type /wp in chat you can click the view areas option, even if your area is miles away if you are high up on a hill or something, you will be able to see it in green, areas that are read are other users

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Having issues with Area Protection.......

I own the area and have a smelter placed in the middle of the area....... first time I used the smelter no problems and I was able to turn the smelter on and off using F.

However next time I was unable to turn the smelter on or off...... I tried picking up the smelter and I was told I needed to own the area.

Was able to get it working by walking out of my area and then walking back in again.

I wanted to move to another area and tried picking up the shelter...again I was not allowed...... had to walk out of the area I own and then walk back in.

When I do something in my area I get text on the left saying I need to own that area to do what I was doing. This despite my being in my area and having done that thing successfully.

I understand the need to protect areas online but do I really need to walk out of my area and then back in again to use something?

Modded Rising World 2024

• is the area info to the left saying you are inside the area when its not working? some other players had similar problems with the version you are using, it turned out they are not standing in the area they own because the area bottom was just above ground level where they get the problem, they added the below area and that solved the problem for them, i guess the same can happen if the area is too low, you maybe on top of the area you claimed but not inside it,, you can view your areas by using the show areas button, then you can see if you are inside or not.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • is the area info to the left saying you are inside the area when its not working? some other players had similar problems with the version you are using, it turned out they are not standing in the area they own because the area bottom was just above ground level where they get the problem, they added the below area and that solved the problem for them, i guess the same can happen if the area is too low, you maybe on top of the area you claimed but not inside it,, you can view your areas by using the show areas button, then you can see if you are inside or not.

The video on my youtube channel shows that when I am trying to turn off the smelter with F and it does not work, it clearly shows in the bottom left in green that I own the area which is flat and level.... If I can't light the fire I walk out the area, walk back in again and then I can light the fire. what happened in the episode was that when the ingots were done, I could not turn off the fire even after walking out of the area and walking back. Only way I could turn it off was to hold down F and turn it off from the top of the menu. Yesterday that did not work but i do not think I walked out of the area. Have a couple of people talking about it on the steam discussion page saying when they are down in a mine trying to dig their way out they need to buy land so they get out. Was saying to them if the mine is active you probably want to keep the area locked down against all but you. When the mine is closed then they can remove those areas.

This is what one guy said on steam forum......

Originally posted by sHakEnBaKe:

While I think this is a great idea to make the game more exciting the current server definitely needs some work. Not being able to get resources outside your plots seems a little strange...especially for mining. Also, on my plots I keep running into all kinds of glitches. Can't plant trees, can't turn my furnace off, sometimes I can dig and sometimes I can't...all on my plots I own. Maybe you can work some of the bugs out soon. Again, great concept hope you can get it turned around.

Maybe head over to the steam forum and answer some of their queries.

Modded Rising World 2024

• tri this version https://drive.google.com/file/…1kuCSlP2/view?usp=sharing <----- this version has had lots of the bugs removed and gives you far more options

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • tri this version https://drive.google.com/file/…1kuCSlP2/view?usp=sharing <----- this version has had lots of the bugs removed and gives you far more options

Tested the turning on smelter and turning it off....all worked well.......

When I setup the new area I still had to walk out of it and then walk back into it for it to update the area saying I now owned it.

No biggie........

What else do I need to check with this..... anything new added?

Modded Rising World 2024

Have tested it and am really happy with the new version..... was able to start and shutdown the smelter, could pick it up and move it else where.

Exactly what we needed.

Will get players to test the mines

:)

Modded Rising World 2024

• in this version there is also horse ownership just place a saddle on a horse to own it then your can left click the horse for options, another option is to tp to new bp areas in chat type /list for the bp logger, you can see who is placing bp and where, only new BP are logged.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Feedback I was getting from the plugin was that when players on the server go underground in a mine , they need to be purchasing all these areas just digging for ore or trying to dig their way back to the surface.

What they had been saying was it was fine to have the local home area locked down, but could the rest of the world be left as open and unlocked.

I think the main issue was having to add so many protection areas when they were digging the mine underground.

Modded Rising World 2024

• Feedback I was getting from the plugin was that when players on the server go underground in a mine , they need to be purchasing all these areas just digging for ore or trying to dig their way back to the surface.

What they had been saying was it was fine to have the local home area locked down, but could the rest of the world be left as open and unlocked.

I think the main issue was having to add so many protection areas when they were digging the mine underground.

under Admin tools you can set all permissions for unclaimed areas, this includes hit terrain and destroy terrain on page 1 turn them to on and all players can mine in the unclaimed area

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • under Admin tools you can set all permissions for unclaimed areas, this includes hit terrain and destroy terrain on page 1 turn them to on and all players can mine in the unclaimed area

Can users on my server access that as admins or is that something I do on the server?

Modded Rising World 2024

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!