Rising World Unity, ich liebe es weil ... / i love it because ...

• Es ist an der Zeit unser Entwicklerteam zu motivieren und auch mal kund zu tun, was wir an diesem Spiel lieben:

Ich liebe die Grafik (sie ist deutlich besser als in der Java) und ganz besonders das Waldbiom, mit dem Altholz und den Moosen.
    Die Texturen sind ebenfalls um ein vielfaches besser und zahlreicher geworden.
    Wir haben die meisten Formen in einem Spiel dieser Art und alle sind frei skalierbar.
    Darüber hinaus können wir sie auch noch verbiegen und verformen und mit der tollen F8 Funktion auch nochmal ruck zuck überarbeiten.

Ich liebe es damit rum zu spielen und auch mir anzuschauen, was die Spieler hier teilen.
    Oft genug denke ich "wow, einfach nur wow".

Ich liebe auch den Mehrspielermodus und das man schon Mietserver hosten kann.
    Und den Voicechat darin, der einen zugegebenermaßen auch oft vom Bauen abhält, weil man einfach mal über "Gott und die Welt" quascht mit lieb gewonnen, gleichgesinnten Spielern.

Und ich weiß, in nicht all zu ferner Zukunft kann ich schreiben, was ich am Survival-Modus toll finde.
    It's time to motivate our development team and let they know what we love about this game:

I love the graphics (they are much better than in Java) and especially the forest biome, with the old wood and the mosses.
    The textures have also become much better and more numerous.
    We have the most shapes in a game of this kind and all are freely scalable.
    In addition, we can also bend and deform them and with the great F8 function should be revised again in no time.

I love playing around with it and also looking at what players share here.
    Often enough I think "wow, just wow".

I also love the multiplayer mode and the fact that you can host rental servers.
    And the voice chat in it, admittedly It also often deters you from building because you just chat about “God and the world” with like-minded players.

And I know that in the not too distant future I will be able to write about what I think is great about survival mode.
  • Ich hatte die Hoffnung, Ihr fühlt euch auch irgendwie veranlasst, ein paar Sätze zu hinterlassen, was Euch an dem Spiel gefällt. :wacko:

Aber was nicht ist, kann ja noch werden :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping that you would somehow feel compelled to leave a few sentences about what you like about the game.

But what is not, can still become ;)

• Rising World ist ein ganz besonderes Spiel für mich, weil es eine kreative Freiheit beim Bauen und Gestalten erlaubt die ich bisher in keinem anderen Spiel gesehen habe. Außerdem ist der persönliche Kontakt mit dem Dev, seine proaktive Kommunikation mit der Community und kompetente technische Unterstützung jenseits dessen was man erwarten dürfte einfach spitze.

Zuletzt möchte ich noch die riesigen Möglichkeiten erwähnen die das Spiel in der Zukunft haben könnte. Die Perspektive was aus diesem Spiel werden kann sind atemberaubend.

Rising World is a very special game for me because it gives a creative freedom, concerning building and design, that didn´t see in any other game until now.
    Also the personal contact with the dev, his proactive communiaction with the community and competent technical support beyond what should be expected is simply outstanding.

Last but not least i want to mention the huge possibilities the game could offer in the future. The perspective of what this game could be one day are breathtaking.

• Ich mag die kreative Freiheit in dem Spiel. :)

Das man so genau ins Detail gehen kann mit den Texturen & Farben.

Die Möglichkeit all dies mit Blaupausen einzufangen, um noch mehr Vielfalt & Varianten damit zu erstellen.

So wie die Möglichkeit über [F8] ruck zuck große Bereiche oder feine Details anzupassen.

• weil es mir möglichklichkeiten giebt
    und nicht wie ander spiele sagt nein
    in Rising Wörld ist die einizgste grene meine vorstellungskraft
    die leibe volle zusammen stellung der einzelnen objecket
    die farb und form auswahl giebt so viel raum zum träumen
    es ist mein lieblings spiel
    dieser wunderbare entwickler der sich so viel mühe gibt uns glücklich zu machen
    danke das es diese spiel giebt <3
    because it gives me possibilities
    and not like other games says no
    in Rising World the only limit is my imagination
    the perfect composition of the single objects
    the choice of colors and shapes gives so much space for dreaming
    it is my favorite game
    this wonderful developer who tries so hard to make us happy
    thank you for this game <3
  • I absolutely adore Rising World. It has allowed me to express my very vivid and creative imagination in ways I never knew that was possible inside of a game world.

There is no limit to what one can build. I think this is my very favorite part of Rising World. The ability to create anything we set our hearts to build. All that is needed is patience and the willingness to know that... if at first you don't succeed... keep trying.... because it can be done.

The world itself, is so amazing. I can walk through it and be totally awe-inspired and speechless. And, then my real passion for terraforming takes root and I express my love for terraforming and shaping this majestic world into a Paradise of splendidness! For, as much as I love to build in Rising World... my true passion is the terraforming. No other game can even touch the ability to shape the world. I will spend days and weeks on just one small section to get that "picture painting" look that makes one just want to escape into and mediate.

Another thing I love about Rising World is that I never cease to learn. Everytime I think I have learned it all... I discover that I only know a small fraction. I am totally wowed because I will not even touch a game that doesn't test my brain. And, after all these years... no other game has challenged me quite like this one has.

And the talent of everyone here.... it is truly PHENOMENAL! That is something that keeps me challenged also. Seeing all the marvelous creations that others create. I look... and I am totally speechless, and it encourages me even more to keep building.

I can truthfully go on and on about Rising World... I have spread my love of it in so very many ways and to everyone throughout the years that I come into contact with... yet, there isn't enough space on the internet to hold all my love that I have for this game. All I can say is THANK YOU RED51! :D:D:D:D

• I had Rising World on my Steam Wishlist for quite some time before I bought the game in 2017. I really wish I had bought it sooner.

Red51’s commitment to his vision and the community he’s built up around it is certainly praiseworthy; and that’s probably an understatement.

I would like to take this opportunity to also thank the RW community at large. Posters like SonoBionda, folks sharing their creations as blueprints, plugin developers, and fellow server owners. We, as a collective make RW what it is today.

Red51, Rising World Community, you guys are awesome. Don’t stop what you’re doing. The world needs more of this. <3

Mach weiter so.

• My brother and I have been playing this game since he built a PC for me back in 2014, almost ten years now! This is the second most played game in my library with currently over 1700 hours. I love how relaxing it is for me. And I never get bored with it because there will always be something new that I can build whenever the inspiration strikes. I have a hard time uploading my creations to this forum because I feel they are never done, there is no end to the amount of detail that you can add to any one of your projects. It is like using a 3D modeling program that you can share with others and invite them into your world to explore. I love joining other worlds, meeting people, watching their creations come to life, and being inspired by them. I can't wait to see how the game will grow in the next few months and what people will do with the new content and tools we will have to work with. I only wish I spoke German, I might have to learn.

Mein Bruder und ich spielen dieses Spiel, seit er 2014 einen PC für mich gebaut hat, also fast zehn Jahre! Mit derzeit über 1700 Stunden ist dies das am zweithäufigsten gespielte Spiel in meiner Bibliothek. Ich liebe es, wie entspannend es für mich ist. Und es wird mir nie langweilig, weil es immer etwas Neues gibt, das ich bauen kann, wann immer mir die Inspiration kommt. Es fällt mir schwer, meine Kreationen in dieses Forum hochzuladen, weil ich das Gefühl habe, dass sie nie fertig sind und die Menge an Details, die Sie zu jedem Ihrer Projekte hinzufügen können, endlos ist. Es ist, als ob Sie ein 3D-Modellierungsprogramm verwenden, das Sie mit anderen teilen und sie zum Erkunden in Ihre Welt einladen können. Ich liebe es, in andere Welten einzutauchen, Menschen zu treffen, zuzusehen, wie ihre Kreationen zum Leben erwachen, und mich von ihnen inspirieren zu lassen. Ich kann es kaum erwarten zu sehen, wie das Spiel in den nächsten Monaten wachsen wird und was die Leute mit den neuen Inhalten und Tools machen werden, mit denen wir arbeiten müssen. Ich wünschte nur, ich könnte Deutsch sprechen, vielleicht muss ich es lernen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!