Poster

• what do you mean? the only textures on posters are the image you apply or the blank canvas when it has no image yet, that is kind of important so you can see where it is to use it... an invisible poster wouldn't be helpful to anyone.

ich kann nur ein bisschen deutsch sprechen (mehr lesen). fur alles andere, es gibt google translate.

any blueprints i share are free to use however you want (aside from selling them obviously), but i would love to see what you do with them, and be sure to credit me when you share projects that involve my work.

Bitte verlinken Sie zurück zu meinen Blueprint-Threads (oder erwähnen Sie zumindest meinen Namen), wenn Sie Projekte hochladen, die meine Arbeit verwenden.

• Is there anyway to turn off the poster texture?

there are two types of posters now, one that sticks to everything and takes on there texture and shape, the other is the normal one like we had in the java version, are you using the right one ?

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I have spoken to Red about this before and it is possible to turn off the texture with the following command:

Stand next to the poster you want to change and aim at it. Then enter the command: edit attribute disablenormal

It is a permanent fix for me but it is per poster. So each poster has to be fixed manually.

However Red also told me that the texture will eventually be an option or deleted in a future update. He said he wasn't able to get it ready in time for the latest update but hopefully it will be in the next.

Hope that helps :)

• Stand next to the poster you want to change and aim at it. Then enter the command: edit attribute disablenormaled

edit flag disablenormal is the same. I set it as a custom command.

I hope we can stop this permanently at some point, I only want posters, not oil paintings. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!