Throw us a Bone!

• Maybe i can give you a bone lol this is a plugin i am working on right now, this will be uploaded to the forum for everyone to use,

Not that everyone will use it :-)

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • You mean an update on Trello (about the current development progress), or an actual update release? It's understandable that you're looking for more updates, but unfortuantely we cannot release a small update now... it sounds weird, but that usually just results in more negative feedback. People usually want frequent updates, but at the same time, many also expect these updates to add a lot of meaningful new content - and a small update which only adds few new things (or cosmetic stuff etc) quickly results in disappointment. In addition to that, the last update now was months ago, so it's even more important to release a big update now (if we release a small update now, people would think that we've spent all the time working on just a few meaningless things).

There is also another big factor which has a considerable impact on this: we have to replace the Java version on the storepage ASAP. There are a few things we really need to get ready before we can finally do that. Frequently releasing small updates would unfortunately slow down the overall progress.

Having said that, after the store page update, it is our intention to put a bigger focus on smaller features.

• You mean an update on Trello (about the current development progress), or an actual update release? It's understandable that you're looking for more updates, but unfortuantely we cannot release a small update now... it sounds weird, but that usually just results in more negative feedback. People usually want frequent updates, but at the same time, many also expect these updates to add a lot of meaningful new content - and a small update which only adds few new things (or cosmetic stuff etc) quickly results in disappointment. In addition to that, the last update now was months ago, so it's even more important to release a big update now (if we release a small update now, people would think that we've spent all the time working on just a few meaningless things).

There is also another big factor which has a considerable impact on this: we have to replace the Java version on the storepage ASAP. There are a few things we really need to get ready before we can finally do that. Frequently releasing small updates would unfortunately slow down the overall progress.

Having said that, after the store page update, it is our intention to put a bigger focus on smaller features.

Hi Red... I think we are all appreciating the work you are putting into the development and are happy to see the update whenever it is ready.

Modded Rising World 2024

Now running : 100 Player Game Server With My New Modded Rising World

• Maybe i can give you a bone lol this is a plugin i am working on right now, this will be uploaded to the forum for everyone to use,

Not that everyone will use it :-)

Nope, no good, no Shoji doors in the door mod, no death pit of spikes at the bottom of the escalator, throw them in the trash, start over!! lol :P j/k

joking aside, looks awesome.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!