skeletons in next update

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Just wondering if skeletons (and other baddies) will be in dungeons or other particular places as they were in Java?

I have a mine that crosses a cave/ tunnel and am concerned that perhaps skeletons may wander the caves and attack? Or will they avoid spawning in places that have been altered/ have torches etc?

• I think there will be a option to let the skeletons spawn at night, so maybe they walk in there but there is no more I heard

Also: bandits and barbarians will be added next update so it will be diffeculder

• I am almost sure these won't be in.

Regarding Mobs, their focus was on human NPCs and wolves. I think that skeletons, being monsters, will have some peculiarities of their own, and that would take an extra labor JIW Games preferred to save for later. Specially because their Trello Board tag it as "In progress", rather than "done".

But even if these get introduced as a surprise feature, rest assured: Mobs do not spawn close to the parts of the world you modified, so your cave will not get unintended visitors.

• I am almost sure these won't be in.

Regarding Mobs, their focus was on human NPCs and wolves. I think that skeletons, being monsters, will have some peculiarities of their own, and that would take an extra labor JIW Games preferred to save for later. Specially because their Trello Board tag it as "In progress", rather than "done".

But even if these get introduced as a surprise feature, rest assured: Mobs do not spawn close to the parts of the world you modified, so your cave will not get unintended visitors.

We are for sure getting bandit skeletons and wolves with the next update. Last o knew anyway

• Bandits......

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

You start in the middle of tall dry grass surrounded by a huge number of trees.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• Barbarians....

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• Sure, I am very exited for the bandits and barbarians!

like my youtube channel, if you see the vid's I arl builded a nice viking town with watchtowers so this update will be very nice for me. Finaly a battle for my village

(still sorry for bad english)

• The next update will definitely add bandits, barbarians and wolves, as mentioned by james1bow and Vandoide ;) Skeletons and 2 other enemies will probably also be ready in time, but there is no final decision about their spawn location yet. The 2 enemies I've mentioned will most likely spawn in hell.

For skeletons, we want to add an option to let them spawn at the surface at night (they will then disappear at daybreak). This is a controversial feature, so feedback for that will be quite important ^^

• The next update will definitely add bandits, barbarians and wolves, as mentioned by james1bow and Vandoide ;) Skeletons and 2 other enemies will probably also be ready in time, but there is no final decision about their spawn location yet. The 2 enemies I've mentioned will most likely spawn in hell.

For skeletons, we want to add an option to let them spawn at the surface at night (they will then disappear at daybreak). This is a controversial feature, so feedback for that will be quite important ^^

I agree with spawning skeletons on the surface at night time and not having them there during the day....but probably have an option like the animals to turn them on or off the surface.

Thanks for that, I look forward to seeing all of the new 'baddies' even if it means I have to add more protection for my builds!!!!

Skeletons at night, in limited areas, would be cool.... I confess I'm not one to delve too deeply into the caves or tunnels, certainly not as deep as the lava, so to find skeletons occasionally on the surface would be interesting. Perhaps within graveyards? Or ruined shacks etc? That would be really cool :)

As for bandits and others, will walls and gates keep them out of our areas? Just wondering how best to prepare for their arrival....

If there will be an option for skeletons at night, this should be a thing with no doubt.

After all, if it is to be optional, those who don't like it should simply turn the feature off. Issue solved!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!