Bugs need to fix pls and suggestions

A new update is now available, introducing a lot of new content!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.5.2 (2024-09-10)
  • Hi guys!

I have some anyoing things with the amazing game here

- When spawning npc in places with 4/5 blocks high, they teleport on the roof. Old java din't has that so pls bring it back npc's can spawn it those area's (for my village and dungons)

- weird bug : when playing with firends they sometimes have hal/unloaded chunks thta wont load, but if they dig a hole in it it loads??? And if I restart my PC it seems they don't have the unloaded chunks anymore. Bit weird

- sugg: Add some battleaxes pls :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

- a feature for npc's they only attack players you choose?

- armor don't giving extra health. Is it becasue you only can get it via command?

- is there a way to give yourself more health or set your health by(200) or (150)

CoenyRW on youtube pls sub i am stuck at 16 subs :dizzy::dizzy:

• Getting subs is something you have to work at and it will take time.

Now "Live " : RunAndHideGamer's Modded Rising World Multiplayer Server : Rise Of The Nightwalkers.

You are stranded on one of the many islands in the Pacific surrounded by wild animals and savage barbarians.

You start in the middle of tall dry grass surrounded by a huge number of trees.

An Important Safety Tip - Get some weapons as early as possible. =O =O =O :wat: :wat: :wat: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

• - When spawning npc in places with 4/5 blocks high, they teleport on the roof. Old java din't has that so pls bring it back npc's can spawn it those area's (for my village and dungons)

Yeah, unfortunately this indeed happens sometimes... I will take a closer look at this issue :thinking:

- weird bug : when playing with firends they sometimes have hal/unloaded chunks thta wont load, but if they dig a hole in it it loads??? And if I restart my PC it seems they don't have the unloaded chunks anymore. Bit weird

If chunks don't load in multiplayer, this indicates that there is either a connectivity issue (resulting in packet loss), or more likely another program interfers with the connection (e.g. a firewall or anti-virus program)... however, if this happens again, do you mind sending us a report? It would be helpful if both the host (the one who loaded the world) and the other player (who can't see the chunks) would send a report at the same time. To do that, open the console and type report (maybe add some additional information then like "chunk does not load in multiplayer") ;)

- sugg: Add some battleaxes pls :verysad: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

It's on our to-do list, but unfortunately I have no ETA for that yet... some new items will make it into the next update, but I can't say for sure if this will also include a battleaxe :silenced:

- a feature for npc's they only attack players you choose?

This would be an interesting feature, but probably we have to implement taming for animals first (because that would require the game to track the relationship between npcs and individual players anyway)

- armor don't giving extra health. Is it becasue you only can get it via command?

Armor doesn't give extra health, it just decreases the damage you get. But right now this only applies to armor that is available in the crafting menu, so armor that's only spawnable via command does not provide any protection yet (but this will change with the next update) ^^

- is there a way to give yourself more health or set your health by(200) or (150)

Currently this is only possible through the Plugin API: the "Player" object provides a method setMaxHealth(), which allows you to change the max health of a player.

• Post by Lyt ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Possible audio bug. Two days ago, I buried a dropped item on accident causing a jackhammer like sound to occur. I dug up this item and chunked it in a trash can. The sound stopped after digging the item up. Problem is, in another location(far far away) I'm building a house. This sound has come back. I play on medieval realms server and after discussion with the admin, I learnt that all dropped items, bodies, NPCs, ext., despawn on our daily server restart. It's been two days and the sound still occurs. Forcing me to either play on mute or avoid the area in which the sound occurs. To my knowledge no item was dropped in the area currently affected by this sound. However, I did lose my entire inventory between logging out and getting back on the following day, in the location the sound is now coming from. I'm certain the loss of inventory was not death related as we have a death counter incorporated, stone axe is given to those who die and was not present upon logging back in. I'm able to log and the sound goes away upon return but if I leave the area then return the sound returns. Please help, I can't play with a jackhammer in my ear and mute is almost as equally aggravating.

• More than audio bug, is more like a physics mechanic bug. When block dropped, fall/buried underground sometime he start jumping very quickly under terrain and when hit terrain from inside this sound occur. I search too for buried blocks to get rid of this sound! Now is more better because destroyed blocks go inside inventory, but before when blocks where dropped when destroyed some block partially buried in terrain ... oh my...

Bamse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!