Today we want to make a very important announcement, to be precise, several announcements. Let's begin:
1. We are going to change the name of the game to "Rising World"
Some people already told us in the past to change the name, since "Concept" is difficult to find on Google or Youtube. Apart from that, the name "Concept" is also misleading, because some people think this game is just a concept. So the name will finally be changed within the next 2 weeks, the new name will be Rising World. All old domains will redirect you to the new domain http://www.rising-world.net
Yes, that's true: The game will be available on Steam within the next 2-4 weeks. We will inform you as soon as it is available there. Optionally you can still get the game via our homepage.
Important: Everybody who already purchased the game can get a Steam key if desired! We will give you all instructions as soon as the game is available on Steam.
3. New Website, new Launcher, Multilanguage-Support
We're completely reworking the current homepage, it will make a much fresher impression. The new homepage will be online when we "officially" change the name of the game.
Apart from that, we're also reworking the current launcher of the game (also offering a signed launcher for MacOS). This also introduces Multilanguage-Support: For the beginning, you can switch between English (default language) and German. More languages will follow in the future.
4. Next Update: Animals
This is probably one of the most demanded features: Animals. We're already working on them. We need 2-4 weeks until they're fully ready. The first animal update will contain those animals: Pig, Cow, Chicken, Sheep, Goat, Rabbit, Bear, Moose, Fox. As soon as more bioms will be implemented, we will add more animals.
We're also working on different monsters, among others Mummies, Skeletons, Orcs, Trolls etc., but we can't say for sure if they will be ready in time with the animals, or shortly afterwards.
Finally a few screenshots of some animals:
Additionally we also released a small update, containing some changes and bugfixes:
- [Change] Tooltips in inventory are now enabled for all items
- [Change] Updated tree falling physics, please give us feedback if it's better now
- [Change] Improved grass cutting (grass no longer reappears at already cut spots)
- [Change] Improved static light affection for items
- [Bugfix] Fixed problem of crashing game when placing blocks on constructionelements (just in some cases)
- [Bugfix] Fixed wrong static light calculation for objects
- [Bugfix] Fixed issues with ingame screenshots