Stack number

• Would it make sense to change items so that everything stacked to 64? I'm finding it i little frustrating having 16 beefsteaks, then 64 blocks, then a single rib stuck there like it owns my inventory. haaa! It's a little odd, and i think that we would know at a glance how much we could carry if everything stacked to 64.
    What do people think?

• It was our intention to limit the stacksize for some items, especially when it comes to food or tools. If you're able to stack food (especially meat, which restores a lot of hunger and health) up to 64, you could carry enough food for lifetime when going out to explore the world ^^
    Usually we would also limit the stacksize for blocks and resources, but that would - on the other hand - make building too complicated in our opinion (especially since you need a lot of blocks to build something).

• It was our intention to limit the stacksize for some items, especially when it comes to food or tools. If you're able to stack food (especially meat, which restores a lot of hunger and health) up to 64, you could carry enough food for lifetime when going out to explore the world ^^
    Usually we would also limit the stacksize for blocks and resources, but that would - on the other hand - make building too complicated in our opinion (especially since you need a lot of blocks to build something).

maybe you could have a lunch box that holds only a limited number of food or have a time limit on food before it goes rotten and makes you sick if you eat rotten food

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Usually we would also limit the stacksize for blocks and resources, but that would - on the other hand - make building too complicated in our opinion (especially since you need a lot of blocks to build something).

That is why I suggested using carts etc.. for that stuff. :P

Haste is the enemy of knowledge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!